Friday, May 6, 2011

Want2Scrap Nestabling Blog Hop

Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™ Blog Hop!











Welcome to the Want2ScrapNestabling™ Blog Hop. This is Want2Scrap™'s first blog hop and we are hoping you will have fun, be inspired and maybe even end up with some Want2Scrap™ Goodies! There is no better way of enjoying National Scrapbook Day! We are offering a Grand Prize of:

• Chipboard Album

• Baby Bling

• 72 Count Rhinestone or Pearl Bling

• Spellbinders™ Labels Eleven Die Template

• Labels Eleven Nestabling™

• $25 Gift Certificate

There will also be some hidden prizes including

• Chipboard Album

• Baby Bling

• 72 Count Rhinestone or Pearl Bling

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am soooooo excited to be sharing this amazing NESTABLING™ with you today, just take a look at how the Nestabling™ makes the Spellbinders™ die template look amazing.

The Nestabling™ is so simple to use all you do is peal it off the plastic sheet and put it on the matching Spellbinders™ die template

For this specific project I used the Nestabling™ Fleur de Lis Rectangles Mocha Pearl, doesn't it just look yummy?


Now all you have to do is leave a comment on the Want2Scrap™ blog and each of the design team member’s blogs...including our guest designer Julie Tucker- Wolek. You must comment on each blog to be eligible for a prize by Monday @ 4PM EST.

Heidi Blankenship
Elise Durenberger
Dana Gustafson
Mimi Leinbach
Terre Fry (you are here)
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Want2Scrap

We are going to start the blog hop off at Heidi Blankenship's blog. So sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the Nestabling™ eye candy these talented ladies have to offer and remember to leave a comment on each blog. The prizes will be selected by Random.org. The winners will be posted on
May 11, 2011.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I just love sharing this amazing product...NESTABLING™!




Want2Scrap™ Supplies Used:

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry

Other Supplies:
Kaiser Craft pattern paper, Ranger Distress Ink, Crafty Secrets, K & Company pattern paper, Calico Print Material, Maya Road Crystal Pins, White card stock


78 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Terre! Hi! Wonderful work! I'm here on the blog hop! Happy NSD! I'm a new follower as well! God Bless!

Elise said...

I'm sure I just screamed out loud, and my feet are POUNDING the floor with excitement! THIS is outstanding, dear girl! HERE'S ME: "I didn't KNOW you could DO THAT? With bling!" Seriously - you made my heart stop! Okay, maybe it's your AMAZING talent and some SERIOUSLY gorgeous accessories, but STILL! I'm positively twitching from the goodness! What a FUN way to kick off this MOST festive of scrapalicious days! Dontch know! {Hee Hee} Thanks for the FANTASTIC inspiration, lovely girl!

{P.S. - and THANKS for all the WONDERFUL accessories! Lol! YOU ROCK!}

Teepee said...

This is such a sweet, sweet shabby chic layout. I love it. (We have the same first name, and it's not that common.)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this Terre!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the design and the colors! Are you going to Krista's tomorrow??? If you are ... I will see you there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

scrappermimi said...

I am so loving how the Nestabling and Dies go together! Just fab!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card!
TFS

Crafty_Lady said...

Stunning! I'd love to get a card like this.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Gorgeous card Terre!! Love the vintage look and the Nestabling!! That is a yummy new color!! The image from CS is one of my favorites! Love the little bow too!!
Fabulous Job on our 1st Blog Hop!!! Happy Mother's Day!! (((Hugs)))

Cara said...

The vintage look here is right up my alley, love it!

krs said...

Gorgeous! I think this is my favorite bling so far. It's exactly how I would have applied it.

Jan Castle said...

Great project....great bling! Thanks for sharing!!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the bling! Very creative!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love your project! love the bling-

michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

csparky61 said...

What wonderful vintage goodness. I love it, and I just love the soft brown pearls that bling it up. I love browns and never thought to use it for adding bling to my projects, but it is stunning.

Sammantha said...

Great card. That nest is so cute.

Emily C said...

I just adore the bling that matches the cut! I love the colors of it. Fabulous job!

Emily C
youngnos27 at yahoo dot com

Dolores said...

gorgeous!! thanks for sharing

Jenn said...

Great card! Happy NSD to you!

Marlena M. said...

I didn't realize that the pearls were already lined up. That is so cool...I may use bling after all!
I love the metal color of your pearls.

pqueenie said...

This is a lovely card. Can't wait to use more pearls!

frandoak said...

What a gorgeous vintage looking card. I'm a new follower and I'm so impressed with what I'm seeing. Great work; I'm finding lots of inspiration!

Tami B. said...

I love this frame you used! I've got to get that die & the Nestabling to go w/ it.

gloflo said...

I enjoyed looking at your creation, the nestabling on your card was truly amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Auntie said...

It is a beautiful card! Let the bling shine!

Rosemary said...

just gorgeous!

Marge said...

What a sweet spring vintage card, Terre, and I LOVE that Nestabling in such a luscious color -- it adds so much to your gorgeous card!!!
Hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day!!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Love how you used all the bling and the detail work... great look!

snowbear said...

It's all great... love the bird nest image and the bling to go with it!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Terre!!! This is a fabulous card - love it! What a great way to show off the W2S Nestablings! TFS :)

anni said...

Beautiful card! Love the bling around the frame!!

Karen said...

Terre, Terre, I love your card! That bow is toooooooo cute!

Bonnie said...

My goodness this is exquisite! I love the colors, the pearls, the layout. Very elegant.
Bonnie G

Fiorella said...

Beautiful, beautiful card!!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

What an outstanding card, out of this world , drop dead gorgeous. Love everything about it. Can you send it to me, please?
Happy Mother's Day!

Steph Ackerman said...

wow all this nestabling is amazing. Great card.

Turnedgypsy said...

omg i love this....how lucky and I to have found you guys on such a fun day..

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Vail's Creative Endeavors said...

Beautiful card, love the vintage look.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card wow love it. Love the color, bling and just everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

Deborah Young said...

Oh girlfriend! Not only have you sold me on the Mocha bling, now I must go back and get the Fleur di Lis Rectangle! Good grief! So lovely!!! ;-)

Kelly Sas said...

I have got to get me some of these Nestablings!!! Your LO is amazingly gorgeous!

Creative Mayhem said...

That card is so very yummy! Look at how gorgeous those mocha pearls are!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

McStamper said...

Just Beautiful!!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness..... it is just such a lovely card! If I made cards like this I would never be able to part with them.

Renee said...

Terre, your project is so very lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us on National Scrapbook Day! I hope you are having a wonderful one!

Leslie said...

Terre - WOW! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL and it has me wondering how have I lived without Nestabling?

Mickie said...

Beautiful card.

Barbara said...

Love how easy the bling is to add to the shapes. No fumbling with pieces. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love how the pearl sizes are different sizes. I love how the nestabling goes with the dies. I can see having a lot of fun with this and so much easier than setting each one with a tweezers.

Marie said...

The Nestabilities look even more amazing when the bling is added. Love the Mocha!

Dana Gustafson said...

Ohh Terre! That mocha bling is so pretty on your card! Such a beautiful addition to your design!

CreatedbyKay said...

Hop, hop, hop, hop! These are so pretty!

Peggy said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing.

Edna Siu said...

I love chocolate color, it is stunning.

Nancy said...

Love the vintage look that your card has it is just beautiful! Love the Want2Scrap pearls they add the perfect touch!

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty, pretty! love that unexpected purple bow!!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Love the Bling, love the demotion, really a Great look!
What a FUN hop...Thanks for this chance to win!

Michele said...

OMGsh Terri! I would cherish this card if I were to get something like this in the mail. This is STUNNING!!!! Happy Mothers Day :)

Unknown said...

Nice way you put the bling together.
Your beautiful bow finishes off the card just right.

Linda said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the wonderful image and all the bling!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Seriously?! Smashingly beautiful! A must have product! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Seriously?! Smashingly beautiful! A must have product! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Debby said...

I love this. Beautiful colors, beautiful bling...sigh...I need some of this stuff.

Susan said...

Love this card and especially the mocha pearl bling.

Anonymous said...

Hi terre! Love the purple and gree together! Brill layout too!

x

Sandie said...

I'm loving this stuff. LOVING it. SO glad that I found this blog hop, inspiration, and product. SO glad.

Lynne said...

Terre - Love your creation! That Nestabling is some pretty cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Stunning card! Love the birds nest and cages...B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!! The BLLING is awesome!!

Happy Mothers Day
{{HUGS}}

Sarah said...

I love the design of your beautiful card. I recently found the Nestabling and totally love them! TFS

Janet Lindstrom said...

Oh my what a wonderful card. Love the colors and the soft vintage feel. The bling makes it looks fantastic!

Barb Ghig said...

What a stunning card ~ and I love how you placed the Nestabling! Thanks so much for all the inspiration and for a chance to win such great prizes!!!

JaniceAileen said...

Terre, that is absolutely gorgeous!!! Then again, everything you create is just gorgeous!!!

schmidtrv said...

Every part of this card is great. The nest with the eggs is so puetty. I love the Nestablings.
Vicky Schmidt

4Ucards said...

This card is unbelieve. Someone is going to be very pleased to receive it.

Julia said...

Love the bird's nest. Great job!

Michelle said...

I absolutely loved how you used the Nestabling on this project! TFS
Tia2011

Sherry Kushibab said...

Wow a beautiful card. I have the fleur di lis die and now I know I need the nestabling that goes with it. The colors on your card are fabulous.

Paper Expressions said...

WOW!!! Such a beautiful card. Now I have order more blings from want2scrap...:-)

Gisèle said...

wow, such an AWESOME card, so much eye candy!!!