Sunday, May 1, 2011

Quick & Easy Cards



Welcome to Simply Sunday! Hope everyone had a great Easter last Sunday as we took the day off to spend with our families. For today's Simply Sunday I have taken a Card Kit from My Minds Eye and have created 3 similar cards but yet different. Each card has hand stitching, I created these patterns using the Sew Easy piercing tools from We R Memory Keepers and don't forget the amazing Nestabling and Rhinestones from Want2Scrap. I also used sticker letters to created my wording on each card from Fancy Pants, I adhered it all together with my Zip Dry from Beacon Adhesives.

Thanks for stopping by Simply Sunday, make sure to check out Heidi & Karen's blogs to see what they have created for this edition of Simply Sunday. Hugs Terre

3 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Fantastic Cards Terre!! I love all the handstitching--I am going to have to get some of those handy little tools. Love the papers and fun brigt colors!!

Karen said...

Love the bright colors of you wonderful card....and handstitching too!! YOU ROCK!

Unknown said...

How can one not think of a field of flowers on cloudless summer day. This card spells joy.