Saturday, May 14, 2011

Simply Sunday...Curtain Call Style



Wow can you believe that this month is already half over...where is this year going? Today I have a creative card to share with you using several of my favorites.

For my pattern paper choice I used Graphic 45 Curtain Call, I covered my card base and distressed a 4 x 4 square of the pattern paper, matted t on a piece of black card stock from Worldwin.


I stamped the Fleur De Lis stamp from PSA Essentials Frenchie stamp set, then using my Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, I die cut the stamped image using S4-116 Standard Circles Small, while I was at it I also die cut at the same time the S5-042 Fleur De Lis Accent border out of black card stock. I had the perfect bling to match my card, the Fleur De Lis Silver and Black Rhinestone Bling from Want2Scrap™. 
Trimming the perfect creative scrap from Crafty Secrets just went perfect with this card, attaching each piece of  my creativity with Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Glue, added a little black silk bow using Creative Impressions silk ribbon then on to inking the edges of my finished card with Rangers Black Distressing ink. There you go one quick and simple card with several layers to look at.

If you are new to Simply Sunday just follow the link on my side bar and you can read what Simply Sunday is all about. In the meantime, make sure to check out my other two friends creative projects for Simple Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day.  Terre

6 comments:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

This is awesome girlfriend:)

Karen said...

So so pretty Terre! You are so talented.

Nati Tristan said...

What a pretty and glamoury card!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Beautiful card Terre!! Love the Graphic 45 and CS and the Bling!! Love the vintage glam look!!

Karen said...

SO beautiful!! Love the bling! Hope you are having a fantastic day.
{{HUGS}}

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great card! Love that CS image too! Thanks for posting on FB so we didnt miss it :)