Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Kindess

Can you believe it is already Sunday again? It is Simply Sunday and today I have a simple card that doesn't look so simple but it really was..hope that makes since. I started out cutting my white card stock to create a 6 x 6 card base, adhere my pattern paper Garden Party by Imaginisce to the card front with Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry. On white card stock I stamped my CL-02095 Kindness stamp from JustRite Stampers using CTMH Crystal Blue ink. I took my S5-026 Labels Twenty and S4-140 Petite Ovals Small die templates from Spellbinders and taped the die template over my stamped images to secure them in place and die cut them using my GC-001 Grand Calibur die cutting machine. I also too the largest die template in the Labels Twenty package and taped it to the front of my card front and embossed the Labels Twenty into my card front. I wanted to create an embossed images so that I could use it as a guide to place my Baby Pink Rhinestones from Want2Scrap To finish the card off I used golden yellow silk ribbon from Creative Impressions and tied a simple bow, added just a few baby Pink Rhinestones to the stamped image and there you have it, a Simply Sunday creation. Make sure to visit Heidi and Karen's blogs to see what they have created, until then have a wonderful day. Hugs Terre

Heidi Blankenship (Heidi couldn't join us today but please visit her amazing blog for other beautiful creations)
Karen Taylor


6 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very pretty!! I love the soft pretty Spring colors! Love your idea to emboss with the die template and then add the bling! Love it!!

Marge said...

What a truly GORGEOUS card, Terre! Sure loving the Want2Scrap bling, as it adds such a classy touch!!!

scrappermimi said...

Wow, so beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday!

Auntie Em said...

This is so pretty and flowery! Love the bling outline.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sandy Ang said...

How very soft and gorgeous your card.

Unknown said...

Nice, soft color combination. Just lovely.