Sunday, April 10, 2011

An Easter Message - Simply Sunday


Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I have a simple Easter card to share, this card was created using several spare pieces that I had left from other projects that I have created and I just couldn't throw them away, I am sure we all have a few of those kind of pieces. So I challenge you to make an Easter card using those spare pieces and email your creations to me at stampnterre@cox.net and I will pick my favorite creation (US Residents Only Please) and I will send you a treat from Want2Scrap...It could be a NESTABLING surprise...you never know. This Easter Challenge will end on Wednesday, April 13th.

 For my Easter card I used White Pearl Swirls and White Pearls from Want2Scrap, Stella Rose pattern paper from My Minds Eye,  LF-111 Grand Scalloped Ovals, S5-041 Floral Doily Motifs and S4-292 Beaded Circles from Spellbinders, Easter Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets, Golden Yellow silk ribbon from Creative Impressions and for my adhesive choice...Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry. For those of you who are new to my blog check out the side bar to find out what Simply Sunday is all about. Make sure to check out my two friends blog listed below to see some more amazing creativity. Hugs Terre

4 comments:

Marge said...

What a sweet "scraps" Easter card, Terre! I truly see why you couldn't throw any of these scraps away!!! Hope I get a chance to make a card for your challenge!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Terre your card is adorable!! I love how you used scraps to create your card. Love the bling too!

Peachy Wessels said...

What an adorable card! Love it. I love your style, I viewed more of your blog; - so pretty! You are very talented and a big inspiration. Can't wait to see more!

Karen said...

WOW!!! How stickin' cute!! I am in Easter love!