I don't get to toot my own horn very often so I thought what the heck toot away!!! I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful company as Spellbinders, Jeff & Stacey Caron are wonderful people. I get to play with so many amazing products and I get the opportunity to create wonderful projects using what they have created. Look at these beautiful Grand Nestabilities LF-190 Grand Labels Four,
S5-025 Labels Seventeen, S4-296 Nested Hearts and S4-299 Fallen Angel. I hope you all enjoy my card and I hope you have to have all the new releases like I have too. Hugs Terre



10 comments:
Woo-Hoo -- congrats, Terre!!! That must be sooo fun and it is such a gorgeous creation! I can assure you that I must have Nested Hearts & Labels Seventeen (well, one through seventeen, so far, for sure)!!! The Grands & machine aren't in my crafty budget right now, but maybe one day?!
Terre!! You are awesome and very appreciated for all the hard work you do. They are lucky to have found you:) Your creations are so great!!
You definitely do the new products justice!!
CONGRATS Terre!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Congrats, Terre!! That's awesome!!! Toot away! :-)
Terre you do such amazing design work and totally deserve to be the Cover Girl!!! Your card is absolutely Stunning!!!! WTG GF!!!!!
Huge Congrats and (((Hugs))) to you!!!
Wow! A huge congrats to you, Terre!!
Wow Terre - you should be proud that is drop dead gorgeous!!! Stunner! Did I say it's beautiful?
Congrats Sis!!!! You're such an awesome designer I'm glad you got recognized for it!!! :)
Congrats once again! YOur work is beautiful! I miss hanging out with you!
I got an email today with a lo of Leahandra and was so excited for you!
If anyone deserves to toot it must be you! so toot away!!
Congrats Terre! So well deserved! This creation is stunning & you know I am a BIG fan of your Vintage style :)
Post a Comment