Vintage Baseball Card Holder
I created this altered vintage style wood box with a few of my favorite products, Spellbinders™ S5-016 Polka Dot Frame, S5-013 Foliage Frame and F-004 Copper Foil. Lil' man pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket, Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk from Colorbox, Zip Dry and 3 -1 Glue from Beacon Adhesives. Americana Acrylic Paint, Vintage buttons from Buttons Galore, Glue Dots. I love to alter just about anything and I do. I hope you enjoy this project and thank you for stopping by my blog. Hugs Terre


4 comments:
This is an AWESOME altered box for a baseball card collection, Terre!!! Love how you've highlighted the baseball on the front!!!
This is a great idea. I really need to do this for my son's baseball cards. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful alteration! I love the frame you used and the little wooden feet! Well Done!
WOW Terre! What a great altered box to store a baseball card collection in! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Post a Comment