I know that JustRite Stampers is showing their newest lines of Holiday Stamps, I do not have them but thought I would show the cards I made for JustRite Stampers at CHA. I used their July Release Groovy Snowman JB-10000 on my Snow Day card as well as the new S4-292 Beaded CirclesDecorative Elements from Spellbinders and the new Grand Nestabilities LF-110 Grand Ovals and LF-111 Grand Scalloped Ovals from Spellbinders. The decorative paper is from Graphic 45 and my Rhinestones are from My Minds.
Here is my second holiday card that I made for JustRite Stampers, for this card I used another one of their July Releases, JB-09770 Holiday Cheer, I used another one of Spellbinders new release die theS4-286 2010 Snowflake Pendants, love the new White Web Ribbon from Creative Impressions and the cream colored pearls, my decorative paper is none other than My Minds Eye's Christmas line from last year...love it. For this card I cut and embossed four of the snowflake pendants and sewed them together, folded them upward and air brushed with Copic Markers to give it the hint of blue and inked with Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk.
Make sure to stop by the JustRite Blog to check out all of the great projects they have made. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my creative projects, hugs Terre



3 comments:
These are both sooo beautiful, Terre! I don't have any of JustRite's holiday stamp sets yet & really wishing I did, as I love to do their weekly challenges! Nice job on both of these!!!
Wonderful cards, Terre!!
It was SO GOOD to spend time with you @ CHA!!! xo
Gorgeous cards Terre! Great job coloring Frosty on the first & love the Shabby look of the second :)
Post a Comment