Hello Everyone and Happy Friday! Today is
Just For Fun weekly color challenge and as you can see the Design Team's color where Pink, Yellow and Green. I used the following stamps in my card this week B3113 Make A Wish and the cutest Cupcake Border Stamp. I cut my patterned paper, stitched around it as I love to sew on my cards, not that any of you have noticed...he he. I colored my pretty little cupcakes with the following Copic marker colors...YG11, G21m G24, C3, Y06, Y11, Y13, R81, RV11 and R85, I added a little glitter from Sparkle & Sprinkle don't they look good enough to eat? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure to stop by the other talented design team member to see what they have created. Hugs...Terre
http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
http://kattoys.blogspot.com/
http://sjscleverideas.blogspot.com/
http://sn-exploringcreativity.blogspot.com/
http://jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps/
http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
6 comments:
Terre I LOVE this and how clever to use those little cupcakes with these colors!
Soooooooooooo beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the cupcakes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Love the glitter on the cupcakes (and very clever use of them for these colors!!)
Cupcakes just warm the heart. Good use of your colors and style. Thanks for sharing
I made cupcakes today for dessert; but yours look much nicer than my real ones. Loving the colors and sparkles on cupcakes.
I love those sparkly cupcakes! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane
Post a Comment