
You all know what time it is? Yes it is time for JFF Color Challenge Friday....crowd goes crazy!!!!!
For your viewing pleasure tody I have created this fun summer kind of card using my Just For Fun Stamps. The stamps that I used where G3147 Gone Fishin and A Cool Summer Hello. I had fun creating with these colors, they seemed cool but warm, very eye catching. I created my frame around my pin up girl by using my Spellbinders S4-190 Labels Four Nestabilities.
Make sure to check out what the other JFF designers have made to share with you, I hope you all have a great weekend.
http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
http://sjscleverideas.blogspot.com/
http://kattoys.blogspot.com/
http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
http://jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps/
Supplies:
JFf Rubber Stamps
KaiserCraft - Decorative Paper
Button Galore
My Minds Eye - Ribbon
Spellbinders Paper Arts - S4-190 Labels Four
Colorbox Fluid Chalk - Chestnut Roan
Beacon Adhesive - Zip Dry


1 comment:
this is awesome terre!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those colors and the pompoms! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment