Thursday, April 15, 2010

Color Challenge #7 for Just For Fun






Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!!! Today I have a large tag to share with us as part of this weeks color challenge at Just For Fun. You can see that our colors to use where Pink, Blue and Neutral of Choice so with that being said here is my creation for the week. I used several stamps from Just For Fun, F2483 Daisy, A2691 Faded Art, A3260 Bracket, H3089 Broken Mosaic, AA2353 Paris FX and my favorite the Chandelier.  I adhered My Minds Eye Lush Line and K & Co paper to the front of the large tag with 3L adhesive. Using the Broken Mosaic stamp and black ink, I stamped the image fading it as I stamped my pattern paper. YES I sewed stitching on with my sewing machine. added some pearls to my Chandelier, sewed on some lace & trim, embellished with some wonderful buttons and project complete!!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend,  Those of you in the neighborhood go visit Just For Fun at the StampScrapArtTour, Rockford, IL 2010 April 17, 2010 to April 18, 2010 – Clock Tower Resort Rockford, IL and tell them Terre from their design team says hello!!! hugs to you all and thank you for stopping by, make sure to visit my other talented design team members.

http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
http://bronih.typepad.com/splashesofwatercolor/
http://kattoys.blogspot.com/
http://sjscleverideas.blogspot.com/
http://sn-exploringcreativity.blogspot.com/
http://jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps/
http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/ (you are here)








8 comments:

Glenda said...

I just love tags and yours is so pretty! Loving the lace!

Sherry Cheever said...

Terre I'm amazed . . . so many little details on a tag! FABULOUS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! Terre!! That is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KAT said...

Love your tag! Wow - the collage work is spectacular! Love the upside chandelier!

Debbie Seyer said...

Love it, Terre! It's just wonderful!

Auntie Em said...

Beautiful tag! Love all the details.

Alizabethy said...

just love that shabby chic distressed look!

Broni said...

I just LOVE your tag, Terre!!