Thursday, January 21, 2010

One More Blog Post Before I Head to CHA!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

Wow what a week....I have been busy, busy, busy getting everything ready for CHA not to mention trying to get a few blog posts ready too!!!! With that being said.......I wanted to share with you a card I created last night for http://www.jffstamps.com/.




the stamps I used to create this vintage card was UMS7002 Collage and A3260 Bracket. Make sure you check out the website as they are having a wonderful sale on these beautiful stamps. I love to stitch on all of my projects from scrapbook pages to altered projects I am a stitching kinda girl. Thank you for stopping by and I will see you all when I get back from CHA. Hugs to you all..Terre

Supplies:

Just For Fun Stamps - UMS7002 Collage and A3260 Bracket
Graphic 45 - Domestic Goddess Paper
Clearsnap - Ink
Lace
3L - Adhesive
Buttons Galore - Button

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Safe journeys, Terre!
Can't wait to hear about the buzzin' @ CHA! xo

TonyaA said...

Great creations here!
Blessings, peace, and love!
Tonya