Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps® Blog Hop


Today I wanted to share with you this special card I created last night, February 3rd was my daughter Leahandra's 2nd birthday so this card was made in her honor...Happy Birthday mommy's little cupcake!!!!

I just love using  Just For Fun Rubber Stamps® isn't this cupcake just adorable E3364 Cupcake With Cherry and don't forget C3334 make A Wish. With there stamps you can create some pretty amazing cards, so with that being said make sure you go visit the rest of my JFF's (isn't that funny it kind of sounds like  BFF's and that is ok too) Hugs girls!!!

http://embellished-dreams.blogspot.com/
http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
http://lindaduke.typepad.com/lindas_works_of_heart/
http://sn-exploringcreativity.blogspot.com/
http://sjscleverideas.blogspot.com/
http://jffstamps.wordpress.com/
http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/ (me)

Supplies:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps®  C3334 Make A Wish and E3364 Cupcake with Cherry
My Minds Eye - Laundry Line Patterned Paper
Core' dinations - Color core cardstock
Spellbinders - S4137 Classic Scallop Heart
Copic - Markers
Glassy Accents
Chipboard Letters
Buttons Galore - Buttons
TPC - patterned paper back side (pink)
Sewing Machine stitched around card
Black Ink

Thank you everyone for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the rest of this wonderful Blog Hop.

Hugs Terre

12 comments:

Starla said...

Happy birthday to your little girl!! This is a cupcake to treasure!

Lillabell said...

Love your blog! Thanks for the give away.

Heidi Blankenship said...

What a Sweet card Terre!! Give little L a great big hug from me and tell her Happy Birthday--she is such a Doll!!! I can't believe she's 2 already!! I love your card and the cupcake looks so yummy--I bet it would go good with my coffee--LOL! Hugs

Sherry Cheever said...

I LOVE the cupcake and all your stitching . . . AWESOME card, Terre!

Tarnished Rose said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing.

I'm having fun on this hop seeing all the gorgeous work you ladies did.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Broni said...

This is just too sweet and pretty, Terre! I love how you colored your cupcake and those letters and wonky stitching are just perfect!!

Auntie Em said...

The texture on this card is amazing! Love it! :o)

Anonymous said...

A very sweeeet card. Hope you had a very happy 2nd birthday celebratin.

mdog said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little cupcake!! Thanks for the beautiful card! Love it!

Linda D said...

Happy Birthday to your little one Terre!! I'm sure she loves her card as much as I do. I love your work girly ;)

slbt17 said...

what a a fun card!
Sandra

Kraftychick said...

Cute card and Happy Birthday to your daughter!! Love the stitching!
jackie