Saturday, January 16, 2010

Better Latte then Never





Hello Everyone,

I have a wonderful card to share with you all, it was created using UMS7014 Coffee stamp set from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, they are having a sale that you will not want to miss, it is only good until the end of the month so make sure you hop on over to their website and look at all of the wonderful stamps. I hope you enjoy my little creation and thanks for stopping by, hugs Terre

Supplies:

UMS7014 Coffee - Just For Fun Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye
Liguid Glass
Vintage Scraps - Crafty Secrets
Ink - Clearsnaps Colorbox Fluid Chalk
Sewing Stiches by Machine
White Cardstock

2 comments:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I really like the edging on this card !! Great job I am going to have to check them out:)

Broni said...

What fun, Terre! I love that you paired this stamp with that great CS scrap!