SPELLBINDERS™ SURPRISE PARTY!!
The ability to enter the contest on this blog, Terre's Scrap Therapy is now closed. However if you look at the link list provided below of all the talented designers you may still have time to enter the contest on one of their blogs depending on the ending date. Good Luck!
January 7- 13, 2010
Commenting on this post is welcome but does NOT enter you into the contest. This contest is sponsored by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts. Directions on how to enter are in the Blog Post and Official Rules are located here. If you have any questions, please e-mail ContestQuestions@spellbinders.us.
Welcome to the fourth day of the Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!!
Spellbinders™ Paper Arts is hosting Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! We will introduce 25 new Die Templates and 2 Impressabilities™ templates! These sneak peeks are part of the collection that will be released at the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show on January 24, 2010. We want to invite YOU, our greatest fans, to join the party from January 7-14, 2010! See the newest Spellbinders™ products, visit our Designers’ Blogs, and win fabulous Spellbinders™ prizes!
Today you have the opportunity to win a Spellbinders™ prize package (including all three Spellbinders™ Die Templates revealed today) through the contest entry email address listed below. Be sure to visit the other Designers’ Blogs participating today, and enter from those blogs for additional chances to win! You may enter once from each Blog! Each Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! blog post is open to contest entries for 48 hours. You have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time January 11, 2010 to enter this contest through my blog. Be sure to read the rules at ContestQuestions@spellbinders.us before entering so that your entry will be valid!
To see previous Spellbinders ™ Surprise Party!! posts or to go to any of the future blog posts, feel free to visit the following:
After the entry deadline is reached, Spellbinders™ Paper Arts will randomly pick one winner from each Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! blog event as stated in the rules at http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/spellbinders-suprise-party/ . Winner will be contacted by email within 24 hours of the contest deadline. The winner will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim prize. If Winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn for said prize.
Entrants visiting all 21 Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! events and correctly enter the drawing on each Blog will automatically be entered into the SPELLBINDERS™ SURPRISE PARTY!! GRAND PRIZE give away with a retail value of over $350.00 The GRAND PRIZE will be announced on January 24, 2010 on the Spellbinders Blog and consists of super secret products being released at the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show. You WILL be excited!!
I’m thrilled to share my Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! project with you...

I have the pleasure of revealing S4-260 New Arrival. I have created my own version of an antique baby quilt, I cut and embossed the S4-260 New Arrival die templates as well as the S4-185 Large Octagons and S4-187 Large Scalloped Octagons to make my quilt wall hanging. I used My Minds Eye paper, crinkled the paper up into a ball and carefully uncrinkled it tried to flatten it out as much as possible. I took my Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk ink and swiped it over the crinkles to give it that antique distressed look.

I then took my Wizard™ and cut out all of my Large Octagons and Large Scalloped Octagons die cuts.

I crinkled up and distressed each of the Octagons to also give them the distressed antique look and placed them on my paper quilt top.

I then placed my New Arrival die cuts on the quilt top to see how to arrange them to give me the look I wanted to achieve with my quilt top.

I took an old book and ripped out a few pages, cut/embossed my S4-260 New Arrival die templates and placed them on my quilt top.

Just look at the details on the embossed and stenciled die templates.....you too can create these beautifully detailed looks with these great die templates.

Supplies:
Spellbinders™ S4-260 New Arrival
Spellbinders™ S4-185 Large Octagons
Spellbinders™ S4-187 Large Scalloped Octagons
My Minds Eye Dreamy Two paper
Crafty Secrets Vintage Images and Wire Hanger
Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk
Creative Impressions Ribbon
Buttons Galore Buttons
Jute
Torn pages from a Novel

S4-260 New Arrival
MSRP $19.99
New Arrival is only available until May 30, 2010 as it is part of our Limited Edition Baby Collection.
Baby Die Template 1 5/8 x 1 ¾”
Stork Die template 3 1/4 x 1 13/16”
Binky Die Template 1 1/4 x 1”
Rattle Die Template 1 11/16 x ¾”
Bear Die Template 1 11/16 x 1 9/16”
Some how my second project for my big reveal disappeared from the time I went live and the time I put it all together, so with that being said I wanted to upload it this morning so you could see what a wonderful die template set S4-260 New Arrival truly is......have a wonderul day and enjoy the rest of the big reveals!!!!!!! Terre

RULES
For the complete Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! rules go to http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/spellbinders-suprise-party/
TO ENTER CONTEST:
1) Send your email entry to:
2) Type the name of the die being revealed on my blog in the “subject” line of the email.
3) Click send!
If you have any questions regarding the contest, send an e-mail of inquiry to: contestquestions@Spellbinders.us
Thank you for visiting my blog and good luck!! Make sure you visit all of the other talented designer blogs.
The ability to enter the contest on this blog, Terre's Scrap Therapy is now closed. However if you look at the link list provided below of all the talented designers you may still have time to enter the contest on one of their blogs depending on the ending date. Good Luck!
January 7- 13, 2010
Commenting on this post is welcome but does NOT enter you into the contest. This contest is sponsored by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts. Directions on how to enter are in the Blog Post and Official Rules are located here. If you have any questions, please e-mail ContestQuestions@spellbinders.us.
Welcome to the fourth day of the Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!!
Spellbinders™ Paper Arts is hosting Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! We will introduce 25 new Die Templates and 2 Impressabilities™ templates! These sneak peeks are part of the collection that will be released at the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show on January 24, 2010. We want to invite YOU, our greatest fans, to join the party from January 7-14, 2010! See the newest Spellbinders™ products, visit our Designers’ Blogs, and win fabulous Spellbinders™ prizes!
Today you have the opportunity to win a Spellbinders™ prize package (including all three Spellbinders™ Die Templates revealed today) through the contest entry email address listed below. Be sure to visit the other Designers’ Blogs participating today, and enter from those blogs for additional chances to win! You may enter once from each Blog! Each Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! blog post is open to contest entries for 48 hours. You have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time January 11, 2010 to enter this contest through my blog. Be sure to read the rules at ContestQuestions@spellbinders.us before entering so that your entry will be valid!
To see previous Spellbinders ™ Surprise Party!! posts or to go to any of the future blog posts, feel free to visit the following:
After the entry deadline is reached, Spellbinders™ Paper Arts will randomly pick one winner from each Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! blog event as stated in the rules at http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/spellbinders-suprise-party/ . Winner will be contacted by email within 24 hours of the contest deadline. The winner will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim prize. If Winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn for said prize.
Entrants visiting all 21 Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! events and correctly enter the drawing on each Blog will automatically be entered into the SPELLBINDERS™ SURPRISE PARTY!! GRAND PRIZE give away with a retail value of over $350.00 The GRAND PRIZE will be announced on January 24, 2010 on the Spellbinders Blog and consists of super secret products being released at the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show. You WILL be excited!!
I’m thrilled to share my Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! project with you...

I have the pleasure of revealing S4-260 New Arrival. I have created my own version of an antique baby quilt, I cut and embossed the S4-260 New Arrival die templates as well as the S4-185 Large Octagons and S4-187 Large Scalloped Octagons to make my quilt wall hanging. I used My Minds Eye paper, crinkled the paper up into a ball and carefully uncrinkled it tried to flatten it out as much as possible. I took my Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk ink and swiped it over the crinkles to give it that antique distressed look.

I then took my Wizard™ and cut out all of my Large Octagons and Large Scalloped Octagons die cuts.

I crinkled up and distressed each of the Octagons to also give them the distressed antique look and placed them on my paper quilt top.

I then placed my New Arrival die cuts on the quilt top to see how to arrange them to give me the look I wanted to achieve with my quilt top.

I took an old book and ripped out a few pages, cut/embossed my S4-260 New Arrival die templates and placed them on my quilt top.

Just look at the details on the embossed and stenciled die templates.....you too can create these beautifully detailed looks with these great die templates.

Supplies:
Spellbinders™ S4-260 New Arrival
Spellbinders™ S4-185 Large Octagons
Spellbinders™ S4-187 Large Scalloped Octagons
My Minds Eye Dreamy Two paper
Crafty Secrets Vintage Images and Wire Hanger
Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk
Creative Impressions Ribbon
Buttons Galore Buttons
Jute
Torn pages from a Novel

S4-260 New Arrival
MSRP $19.99
New Arrival is only available until May 30, 2010 as it is part of our Limited Edition Baby Collection.
Baby Die Template 1 5/8 x 1 ¾”
Stork Die template 3 1/4 x 1 13/16”
Binky Die Template 1 1/4 x 1”
Rattle Die Template 1 11/16 x ¾”
Bear Die Template 1 11/16 x 1 9/16”
Some how my second project for my big reveal disappeared from the time I went live and the time I put it all together, so with that being said I wanted to upload it this morning so you could see what a wonderful die template set S4-260 New Arrival truly is......have a wonderul day and enjoy the rest of the big reveals!!!!!!! Terre

RULES
For the complete Spellbinders™ Surprise Party!! rules go to http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/spellbinders-suprise-party/
TO ENTER CONTEST:
1) Send your email entry to:
2) Type the name of the die being revealed on my blog in the “subject” line of the email.
3) Click send!
If you have any questions regarding the contest, send an e-mail of inquiry to: contestquestions@Spellbinders.us
Thank you for visiting my blog and good luck!! Make sure you visit all of the other talented designer blogs.

42 comments:
Terre,
I'm loving what you've done with the new dies!
Gorgeous Terre!! You did a fabulous job with this layout. I am loving it. :)
Terre - what a great fun project you have created with these gorgeous new dies - love it.
HW
Terre
what a lovely layout idea, I will use this for our new grandchild arriving in March, thank you for your inspiration
I love the antique baby quilt and the dies make it look wonderful.
That is just adorable! I love all the little charms at the top of the hanger! Such an original idea! Thanks for sharing! Katie
Terre,I LOVE your baby quilt! It is absolutely Adorable!!! I love how you gave it a wonderful vintage look and feel. Fabulous Project!!! Hugs
what a fabulous idea Terre
greetings from snowy Scotland
Debbi
xx
Gorgeous use of the new dies!
Too cute! Love all your distress work on this too! TFS
so cute and looks like so much work. Great job. tfs
Adorable little animals, goes so well with all the other new baby dies.
Great job, Terre! Love this project!!
These are adorable.
Super Fun Terre and very clever. I LOVE the newsprint dies - soooo cute :)
Hugs
K
This is so lovely. I think my favorite project so far.
Eveline.
I was so happy to see that you created a quilt with your set of dies! It's just lovely and will make a treasured keepsake! Adding the charms to the top was a wonderful idea!
Love the vintage look to this! Adorable! xxD
Thank you for the projects.
Darling project.
I really like how you distressed your layout :) Very Nice job!!
Love your Quilt wall hanging and the new dies too. Thanks for sharing.
Terre - I LOVE paper quilts! The die cuts out of the book pages are so wonderful!
These dies are adorable and I love what you did with them! Absolutely adorable!!
very cute..
thanks
Debbie
Oh my WOW!!! Oh my goodness, Terre! That is SO stunning!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Love your idea, it came out so beautiful!
Hey sis great job
see you in a a week
Hugs
Cindy
What a great project, Terre! TFS with us.
Hello Terre,
Your work is beautiful. It really looks like an antique quilt!!! I am most impressed.
Hugs, Candy
This is adorable Terre! I love your own little quilt.
How sweet! Fabulous job!
Great way to use these dies......thank you for sharing....
I love the quilt. Great project.
Super cute love what u did with this set.`
WOW!!! You've created wonderful things with this NEW Die . . . Terrific work! tfs!!! :)
Beautiful love the quilt look love the colors and just the whole layout. Wonderful work. Both projects are great. Thanks
Very cute project!
Super job with these adorable projects.
You project is so lovely and creative.
Wow. So cute projects!!
Fabolous job!
Hugs from Sweden=)
great project,
thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment