Welcome to my Blog! Today is my first Blog Hop with a wonderful group of talented designers from Designer Crafts Blog Connection. You will find a badge on my sidebar that will able you to click forward or click backwards to see what the next crafty creation will be waiting for your viewing pleasure.
The Theme today is Spring/Easter so I created this colorful Vintage Easter card, that I just absolutely love.
I started by using my S5-022 Label Eight die template from Spellbinders and die cut my Easter creative scrap from Crafty Secrets. While I was at it I used my GC-001 Grand Calibur to die cut the Labels Eight out of thin chipboard to create a frame.
I took a second creative scrap and hand trimmed the tulip, duck and little girls outfit to pop up using foam squares to add dimension to my card. I stamped my Easter Egg stamps called Nestie Eggs from Waltzingmouse (love them) using colored ink, I then die cut the Easter Eggs out using the Nested Egg die template from Spellbinders. I then added White Finesse Swirls to the smallest egg, Amber Rhinestones to the middle size egg and Baby Blue Rhinestones to the large egg, don't they look amazing with the Want2Scrap bling.
I tied assorted ribbon from Creative Impressions to the frame and off white button to the bottom of the frame. I machines stitched the pink loop ribbon trim to lower part of my card and then I assembled the pieces using Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry. Remember sanding and inking your pieces give your creations that vintage worn look. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have been inspired to go create your own Vintage Easter Card. Hugs Terre
The Theme today is Spring/Easter so I created this colorful Vintage Easter card, that I just absolutely love.
I started by using my S5-022 Label Eight die template from Spellbinders and die cut my Easter creative scrap from Crafty Secrets. While I was at it I used my GC-001 Grand Calibur to die cut the Labels Eight out of thin chipboard to create a frame.
I took a second creative scrap and hand trimmed the tulip, duck and little girls outfit to pop up using foam squares to add dimension to my card. I stamped my Easter Egg stamps called Nestie Eggs from Waltzingmouse (love them) using colored ink, I then die cut the Easter Eggs out using the Nested Egg die template from Spellbinders. I then added White Finesse Swirls to the smallest egg, Amber Rhinestones to the middle size egg and Baby Blue Rhinestones to the large egg, don't they look amazing with the Want2Scrap bling.
I tied assorted ribbon from Creative Impressions to the frame and off white button to the bottom of the frame. I machines stitched the pink loop ribbon trim to lower part of my card and then I assembled the pieces using Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry. Remember sanding and inking your pieces give your creations that vintage worn look. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have been inspired to go create your own Vintage Easter Card. Hugs Terre

7 comments:
This is so sweet Terre! I just love that style. :)
Such a sweet Vintage Easter card!!!
Gorgeous!!! Terre I LOVE your card!! It is SO pretty--I love the vintage feel!! Beautiful CS image and I love all of the layers!! Fabulous Job!!
Beautiful card! The vintage feel looks really nice. Thank you for sharing your project!
Wishing You Creativity,
Suzann Sladcik Wilson
so cute! I love the vintage clip art image!
Perfect! Love it!
Oh this is gorgeous Terre!! so pretty!
Post a Comment