Sunday, April 3, 2011

Simply Sunday - From My Kitchen


Happy Sunday Everyone, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. For today's Simply Sunday I have a quick and easy card that you can whip up in 15 minutes or less. Don't we all just need a simple card from time to time...I know I do. So with that being said my card was created using Spellbinders LF-249 Grand Big Scalloped Circles, Kaiser Crafts Nan's Favourites Kitchen Collection of pattern paper and chipboard die cuts, white cardstock, Beacon Adhesives - Zip Dry, Colorbox Fluid Chalk - Chestnut Roan and red DMC floss. See quick and easy! If you would like to learn more about what Simply Sunday is just click on the link on my sidebar and it will explain everything. To see what Heidi & Karen have created just follow the links below. Hugs Terre.

2 comments:

Marge said...

Simple -- YES; very cute -- DEFINITELY!!!

Karen said...

Have to get me some of those grand dies! LOVE this wonderful card. So perfect for so many things! <3