Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love.....Vintage Style...Simply Sunday


Thank you for stopping by for Simply Sunday, if you want to learn more about what Simply Sunday is you can click on the sidebar and see what it is all about. Today I have a very vintage card to share with you, I have been working all day on a special project and the theme is vintage so I thought I would carry it through to Simply Sunday. I used Graphic 45 Le' Romantique Collection of pattern paper, Spellbinders GC-001 Grand Calibur,  S4-314 Lacey Circles, S5-040 Floral Doily Accents, S4-210 Lattice Pendants and S4-138 Petite Ovals Large, Quietfire Designs Rubber Stamps Life Journey Words,

 I have to say this card looks like it really isn't a simple card but when you have the right product it really comes together fast, for instance my Nestabling from Want2Scrap...all attached comes off as one piece so simple...you're going to love it as much as I do.

 What is a good project with out a good adhesive.....my favorite is Beacon Adhesive - Zip Dry. I'm sure you all have noticed how popluar doilies are well for my card today I took Mulberry paper and die cut it with the Spellbinders Lattice Pendants and created my own doily...I am sure we all have a stash of Mulberry paper somewhere...time to get it out and use it...wink wink. I hope you have enjoyed my card today, make sure to pop over to my other two friends blogs to see what they have created for Simply Sunday.....hugs Terre

Terre Fry (you are here)

7 comments:

Eva said...

Terre, this is one GORGEOUS card! Love the vintage look, the butterflies and all the pretty bling!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Fantastic card Terre :)

Karen said...

I started another card with Prima's new paper....had cut out an oval and.....butterflies from the paper!! Girl....sisters...I tell you seperated at birth!!
So you must know how much I adore your card...miss you my friend!
PS....I get Heidi's "airtime" ; )

1CardCreator said...

This is lovely, I love all the bling too.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Beautiful!! I love the papers and the colors so soft and pretty! Love the little butterflies too--great for the butterfly hop! Love the bling too!!

Michele said...

Wow Terre! What a really really BEAUTIFUL card....

Marge said...

This is simply GORGEOUS and it doesn't look simple, but you are right that having the right product makes it so!!! LOVE your card!!!