Saturday, March 5, 2011

No One Can Measure....Simply Sunday


I can't believe it is already Sunday again....where has the time gone?  It is Simply Sunday time again and thank you for stopping by to see what the Simply Sunday Girls have created.
For my card I chose soft lavendar, purple and white.....calm and mellow kind of colors. The paper I used is from KaiserCraft - Magic Happens Collection, Spellbinders S5-042 Fleur De Lis Accents and S4-190 Labels Four die templates, Want2Scrap Smokey Purple Pearl Bling, Beacon Adhesive - Zip Dry, Quiet Fire Designs Stamps, Copic Markers, Bazzill Cardstock

To see what Heidi and Karen have created, make sure to stop by their blogs too.

Terre Fry (you are here)

Thank you for stopping by my blog, comments are welcomed and appreciated. Make it a Simply Sunday..Crafty Hugs, Terre

5 comments:

Marge said...

I really like the calm, sweet colors you chose and that luscious paper along with those fabulous Fleur De Lis accents -- pure bliss!!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Beautiful! Terre, I love the soft colors and the bling! Love the Fleur de Lis accents and the sweet sentiment. Hugs

Karen said...

WOW...hard to believe how simple this beautiful card can be...but you rocked those dies and the Grand Calibur rocks!! Fantastic job!

Quietfire said...

Oh Terre! This is absolutely lovely!!! Thanks so much for using the rubber so beautifully!

Candy Rosenberg, A Vintage Girl said...

Terre,
You are a card queen~ just beautiful!