When Flourishes first laid eyes on two of the brand new die sets fresh off the production line at Spellbinders, we just knew that we needed a stamp set to coordinate with these funky and fresh dies! Are you ready to take a peek?
This fun set just screams celebration and offers 6 different pennants and flags all designed to coordinate perfectly with Spellbinders Nested Pennants (S5-028)& Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants (S5-029). There are also 9 sentiments and 8 accents in the set that you can use to deck out your pennant shapes in fun and different ways! Want a little more to coordinate with your cards? How about our new Strips and Stripes background set? This set offers three strips to use together as one background or separate as three different strips that coordinate with our Birthday Pennants set! Since the set was just released last night, we can show you it in its entirety now!
For my "LOVE" card I not only used these amazing new stamps from Flouishes but this lovely paper called Vintage Valentine by Fancy Pants Designs , Le Cremme Baby Pearl Bling by Want2Scrap, Beacon Adhesive- Zip Dry, Memento Tuxedo Black ink ad Pink Crinkle Ribbon.
Birthday Pennant Set
Strips and Stripes Set
Because we just knew this set was a match made in heaven with the Spellbinder's Pennant Dies, we asked some of their ever-so-talented designers to join the Flourishes team for a little show and tell! Make sure to hop on over and see....
Barbara Anders
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Jan Marie Caruso
Heidi Blankenship
Beth Pingry
Margie Higuchi
Holly Simoni
Mona Pendleton
AJ Otto
Latisha Yoast
Deborah Young
Kazan Clark
Terre Fry
Would you like to win these sets? Just leave a comment here on this post! www.flourishes.org/blog] We'll draw one lucky name for both sets and announce it tomorrow on the Flourishes blog!
Thank you for stopping by this amazing blog hop and good luck! Hugs Terre




28 comments:
Love these stamp sets! Your LOVE pennant is adorable - great idea on outlining it in glitter. Very clever way on how you used the stripe image, Terre!
This is so sparkly and romantic! Beautiful card!!
Gorgeous sets!!!
I wanted to pop on over and also congratulate you on being a guest designer with Donna Salazar's team!
Happy Friday!!!
I'd love to win! Wanted to pop in and say Congrats on Guest Designer for Donna Salazar Designs :)
So very pretty Terre! Love all the shimmer and the pearls you added to that gorgeous pennant!
So sweet and feminine feeling!
Very romantic feeling. I like how you spelled out love. Beautiful.
Super cute, Terre! So swet.
Great card, and congrats on the guest dt gig
WOW Terre- did you hand die that ribbon yourself?! It's yummy!!! oh- And CONGRATS on the DS gig!!! :)
LOVE the pennants and the STAMPS!!!! You did such a great job with this!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
Fantastic Job on your card Terre!! I love the papers and the soft and pretty colors. Love all the bling too!!
Love the glitter on your pennant, wonderfu job!! Really stands out!!
pretty ctproje
What a lovely and romantic card! I love it! 8-)
I've seen so many different looks created for these stamps and dies today, and I love them all. This is so gentle with an old time charm and romance to it. Very pretty!
This is so pretty. I love the soft colors you chose.. Great creation.
Very Cute!
I am in love with your paper! Your design is perfection! It's a pretty and Gorgeous banner!! :)
Beautiful card! Love this set!
Really cute!! Love the bling on the banners. TFS
Oh, would I EVER like (uh, LOVE) to win these sets? Oh, YES!!! These pennant dies are top of my SB Wish List right now and these Flourishes stamps are fabulous! Love your card, Terre, and all the pearl accents!!!
Very pretty Terre! Love the pink colors.
Sweet card! Love the pennants as a frame for letters.
Terre, this is just darling. I love the card. Thank you so much for joining the release. The entire Spellbinder desingers did a FAB job!
Jan Marie
Flourishes
Great ideas!
Love how vintage and romatic your card is. The colors are so soft!
It is fun to see the stamps work with the dies.
Post a Comment