Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cute I Know!



So I don't know about you but these photos of my niece just screamed I need bling! After all she already knows she's cute. I blinged up this adorable layout using some Pink Pearls and Black Rhinestone Swirls (my fav's) from Want2Scrap I created the pink flower using a stamp set created by StampingScrapping  and the pattern paper if from Fancy Pants, and Beacon Adhesive - Zip Dry, Spellbinders S4-137 Classic Hearts.


 
I added a Black Rhinestone in the ceter of the flower, I stamped several images front and back, folded the heart images in half, adhered them together to create the flower. Thank you for stopping by to see what I created. Happy Crafting.





8 comments:

Deborah Young said...

Adorable!

Marge said...

Cute is right -- she's ADORABLE and so is your darling blinged up layout! Cannot wait for my Nestabling to arrive!!! ;-)

Elise said...

This is SO sweet, Terre! I love the balance of color and composition you creative with your use of BLING! Great job! That L/O is SUCH fun! Yee HAW!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

What an absolutely stunning page! I love it! You should do a tutorial video of how you did that gorgeous flower... looks peachy pink:) Love the pearls and black rhinestones! Perfect touch! Thank you so much for sharing this. If there was a way to share this on my fb wall, I would!!! ~Vanessa W

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Oh, I figured out how to share this on my wall!:) I want my scrappy friends to see this awesome LO
~Vanessa W

Margarita Ybarra said...

Love the page of my baby! :)

StampingScrapping.com said...

I had the pleasure of showing this
beauty off at CHA in my booth and I wish you could have heard all the comments on how adorable the layout was! Thanks so much for being my friend and sharing your talent in
our CHA booth!
love ya
Cindy

Unknown said...

Such a precious picture!! Just adoreable!!! Love the flowr as well, great job!!