Friday, March 25, 2011

CR84FN20 Color Challenge




YEAH it is FRIDAY and that means two things, I get to create all weekend long and that is soooo much fun.. Today I created this Springy/Friend type card with lots of color, after all the the colors where Purple, Green and Lavendar...alot of color. I used Lavendar Rhinestones from Want2Scrap, Basic Grey pattern paper, S7-018 Big Scalloped Border Grand by Spellbinders, My Minds Eye dies cuts, blue ribbon, Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk by Colorbox and a brand new product that is just amazing, you can do so much with it, White Iris Shimmer Sheetz, Beacon Adhesive - Zip Dry...hugs Terre




10 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Terre. Love the Rhinestones accenting the scallops. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CR84FN! :)

Marge said...

This is sooo pretty, Terre; LOVE the BG papers; those MME die cuts and Shimmer Sheetz -- I just LOVE it all!!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful - love the combo of patterned papers!

Margie Higuchi said...

Looks FABULOUS, Terre! Love your choices of papers. OMGosh, I am so ready for spring! LOL!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Terre! Love that Vintage image and all the bling! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :) Hope you enjoy your crafty time!

Sue Lelli said...

Terre, LOVE the papers you used for the background! That image is FAB, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Such pretty papers and lovely border. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Terre! Sweet patterns and lovely vintage image.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

Such a lovely card Terre! Love the touch of bling! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!

Andrea M said...

Such a lovely card Terre! Love the touch of bling and the gorgeous vintage image! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!