Thursday, January 13, 2011

Proud To Design For.......Want2Scrap

I can finally shout it out on the roof tops.....I am designing for a up and comiing, don't want to miss them at CHA, wonderful compnay called Want2Scrap. This amzingly talented group of designers are truly inspiring so please stop by and say hello, and add them as a follower because you won't want to miss what they are rolling out at CHA.

Here is a couple of projects that I created using their wonderful BLING!!!! Every girl loves bling...right?

Here is a fast and simple way to create your own gift bag using a recycled Wheat Thin box.


Instructions:

•Using decorative pattern paper cover your box.

•Die cut 4 LF-161 Grand Labels One dies, 2 of pattern paper and 2 of coordinating cardstock.

•Embellish your gift bag with Hot Pink Rhinestone Swirls and Orange Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.



This next project was created using Hot Pink Rhinestone Swirls by Want2Scrap, LF-111 Grand Scalloped Ovals and LF-190 Grand Labels Four by Spellbinders.
 
Thank you for stopping by and a big thank you to Michele Parrish & Michele Ciola for adding me to their team..hugs ladies..see you at CHA.
 
Happy Crafting,
 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just saw the post over there!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Soooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!! I have missed seeing ya at Krista's!! I am going to CHA with her again... are you gonna be there?? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heidi Blankenship said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!! The BLING is Beautiful!!! Love the swirls and bright colors!! Your gift bag is Fantastic--Great idea!!! Love the layout--ADORABLE!!! Can't WAIT to see you soon!!! Hugs

Marge said...

WOW -- congrats, Terre!!! You are just such a busy girl!!! LOVE both your fabulous creations and the bright, swirly bling -- sooo fun!!!

Creative Mayhem said...

LURV IT!!!! So glad to have you on board and can't wait to see what your talented designer hands comes up with!! Thank YOU so much for joining our team!!