For the wow factor I used the new Grand Nestabilities LF-190 from Spellbinders and S4-303 Crown Ovals Spellbinders new Decorative Nestabilities., My silk crinkle ribbon is from Creative Impressions, Kraft Color Cardstock from Worldwin, pattern paper from K & Company and Black ink. I hope you enjoy my card and join in on the fun, thanks Mona and the Design Team for a great Color Challenge. Hugs terre
It's Been Awhile.....
5 years ago



8 comments:
Terre, your card is LOVELY! The shape is FAB and I LOVE how you made the dress form so sparkly! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!
Gorgeous card Terre! Love the Vintage Vibe with the shimmery dress form and all that Spellbinders goodness :) Thank you so much playing along with CR84FN :) Big Cyber hugs!
This is a really fun card, Terre, with your fabulous dress form stamp and the queen in her crown oval -- LOVE it all!!!
Great shaped card. The dress form is beautiful! Such a vintage card - fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week.
This is such a neat card, I love the unique shape! The distressing is awesome, and I love your dress form. Thanks for playing with CR84FN this week!
Fab shaped card using this weeks colors! Wonderful choice of images! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!
Beautiful card, Terre! Love how you folded over the Nestie for a fun shaped card! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!
So pretty Terre. Love the dress form and pretty bling. :)
Glad you were able to play along at CR84FN. :)
Hugs~
Post a Comment