Well, the cat is out of the bag so to speak. I was asked about 3 weeks ago to be the design team coordinator for an online store call Creating Memories In Time, this is a well known E-bay store. I was so honored to have someone ask me to not only head up their design team but pick my own designers too. My head was just swirling but I had three talented ladies already in mind and here they are:
Heidi Blankenship http://embellished-dreams.blogspot.com/
Margarita Ybarra http://mycreationsbymy.blogspot.com/
Mary Pfaff http://crafty-cabin.blogspot.com/
Thank you team for coming on board and I look forward to seeing all the wonderful projects you create. Thanks for stopping by my blog....hugs Terre
It's Been Awhile.....
6 years ago

6 comments:
Congrats, Terre!!! Should be a lot of fun; I'll enjoy seeing what you ladies create!!!
Congrats Terre! I know you'll do a fabulous job. very happy for you!!! so this is why you haven't talked to me . . . . huh?
Oh my Terre! What a great opportunity! Congrats to you :)
CONGRATS Terre!!! That is AWESOME!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Congrats girlfriend!!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!! :) And I knew you before you were famous!! ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Congratulations Terre! You will do a wonderful job with this! You go girl!
Post a Comment