Hello Everyone,
I was so excited I had to share with you all, I created this fun Summer Table Scape for Create & Decorate and it is finally out on the news stand, here is a link to the layout that they are showing online http://www.createanddecorate.com/projects/august10/summerpicnic.pdf, this is just the layout of my Niece and Nephew, hope you like it..hugs Terre
I was so excited I had to share with you all, I created this fun Summer Table Scape for Create & Decorate and it is finally out on the news stand, here is a link to the layout that they are showing online http://www.createanddecorate.com/projects/august10/summerpicnic.pdf, this is just the layout of my Niece and Nephew, hope you like it..hugs Terre

6 comments:
Oh, how fun!!!
Congratulations, Terre!
They are so stinkin' cute :0)
wooohooo!! congrats girl!
CONGRATS Terre!!! That is sooooooooooooooo AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
congrats on being published in another magazine sis! (and for using my kids) :) hehe
YAHOO!!! Congratulations GF! I love the LO! The ants marching with the watermelon on their backs are so darn cuuuute :) Way to go!
Congratulations, Terre, though no surprise you'd be published! ;-) Waaay cute layout with the watermelons and those adorable ants!!!
Post a Comment