Hello Everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I have been fighting what my little had for 10 days so I am a little late in getting my card posted for this weeks color challenge for Just For Fun. This weeks color where Olive Green, Light Blue and Craft Color, I used a piece of wood and stamped my F2719 Brushed Florals with blue ink and then painted them with Twinkling H2O's, I used my S4-190 Labels Four die template from Spellbinders and cut my piece of wood out and adhered it to my card front using my 3L adhesive tape runner. I stamped my C3319 Friends on my patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket, machine stitched around my card. I cut my S7-014 Classice Lace border Grand from Spellbinders using my Core'dinations color core cardstock, sanded it added my olive satin ribbon, adhered the die cut to the card front and place a bow for a little decoration put a couple brads for good measure and there you have it my card for this weeks color challenge. Hope you all have a great week and see you right here for this weeks color challenge from Just For Fun. Hugs.....Terre
It's Been Awhile.....
5 years ago


5 comments:
Awesome card! The wood is so pretty with stamping on it. I'm envious of your talent! Great job!
I missed U last night my friend!!! I hope U feel better soon!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee that card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
your card turned out great sis! hope you feel better :)
Such a beautiful card Terre! So creative to use a piece of wood! I always find so much inspiration when I visit - now I will have to add that technique to my list! Hope you feel better :)
What a great idea to use the thin wood it really added to the overall effect of this pretty card!
Post a Comment