Happy Friday Everyone!!! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend, I am excited as my mom and dad are coming to visit from Colorado and I have not seen them in a year so it is a good weekend. Our color challenge today had kind of a Halloween appeal or so I thought until I started dabbling with my vintage stamps.
Just For Fun rubber Stamps has some really cool vintage stamps such as the ones I used here on my tag UMS7002 Collage Unmounted Sheet and UMS7016 Women's Accessory Unmounted Sheet. I used My Minds Eye lush Line patterned paper, Crafty Secretes, Copic Markers, Ribbon from Creative Impressions, Liquid Glass to cover my stamped pieces to make them look 3-D and add dimesnion and we can't forget my button & vintage key from my stash. Make sure you go check out the other talented desing team members and have a safe weekend. Hugs Terre
Thanks for stopping by make sure to go to the JFF Blog and participate in our weekly challenges you could win a dicounted coupon on stamps that are already at such a reasonable price.
13 comments:
I think you've created a high society ladies dressing room!!
Ooooo...LOVE the vintage look Sis! :)
I just love all your attention to detail on this piece! Very pretty!
I so TOTALLY love your piece!! So fabulous!
Terre this is so cool! Love every little detail!
What a GORGEOUS tag Terre! I love the Vintage vibe & all that detail! Pure elegance! Hope you enjoy your family :)
This tag is so elegant! I love the background and the vintage stamps that you use - it's really beautiful!
Gorgeous Tag Terre!! I love the colors for the challenge and I love all of the layers and details on your tag! Love the vintage look--Fabulous Job!!
What a great tag, Terre!! I love how you combined all the images and the buttons, key and lace are just perfect!!
Soooooo pretty Terre! I love seeing your stuff. Hugs my friend.
I love this tag, girl! Its awesome!
[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]pentasa
[/url] price of asacol 800 mg
asacol 800 mg a cosa serve
buy pentasa suppositories
[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy ciprofloxacin[/url] cipro buy online
buy cifran
buy cipro xr online
Post a Comment