I can't believe it is already Friday again, am I the only one who thinks the weeks just fly by? This weeks color challenge was alot of fun, these colors just seemed to go together really easy, I used several stamps from
Just For Fun D2731 A Good Thing,
UMS7002 Collage Unmounted and
F3124 St. Louis Postcard, I stamped all of my background with stamps, then added a tag from Graphic 45, my paper lines where from Chatter Box and Graphic 45, added some buttons & a vintage key from my stash and tied my tag with some beautiful sile ribbon from Creative Impressions. Thanks you for stopping by my blog and make sure to take a look at all the beautiful creative projects from the rest of the team...Hugs Terre
10 comments:
Are U kidding me girl?? LOL!! I soooooooooooooo can't believe its almost JUNE!! I love love love love this!! LOVING that KEY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Very pretty! Love the G45! Awesome stuff!!
Love your card sis :)
Wonderful card, Terre! I love the collagy background and that great On the Boardwalk tag! Love how you used the key too!
One word came to mind . . . AWESOME and so flippin creative! LOVE the key and all your little details!
Adorable - that Graphic 45 tag works perfectly with the post card image and I love keys!
Love the college you created!
Love this!! SO beautiful!!
I almost forgot to leave a comment here! I got so carried away with your card! It is soooo pretty!
Gorgeous card Terre! Love the Vintage vibe - great way to showcase that beautiful graphic 45 paper!
Post a Comment