Some of the Spellbinders’ Designers have teamed up the Flourishes Design Team to show you the beautiful potential of Beauty Within!
• Julie Koerber
• Christine Okken
• Cindy Lawrence
• Danielle Kennedy
• Dawn Burnworth
• Laura Fredrickson
• Leslie Miller
• Stacy Morgan
Thank you for stopping by today, this beautiful stamp set is a must have, I created this beautiful card using Labels Eleven and Beauty Within. Don’t forget to leave a comment on the link listed above for a chance to win this beautiful stamp set.
Supplies:
Spellbinders™ - S4-246 Labels Eleven andS4-235 Fancy Tags
Flourishes – Beauty Within Stamp Set
My Minds Eye – Lush Line – Black Flocked Paper, Velvet Ribbon and Black Bling Embelishments
Fancy Pants – Pattern Paper
3L – E-Z Tape Runner
Creative Impressions – Mauve Ribbon
Stash – Crystal Hat pin
Glue Dots – Glue Dots
Ranger – Diamond Stickles



17 comments:
Very pretty!!
Beautiful! I like the rich colors and your sheer ribbon is wonderful.
This is truly a beauty Terre! Love the bit of sparkle and the ribbon is just the icing on the cake! So glad you were able to play along with us -- this was fun! We should do it again some time! :-)
Terre! This is so beautiful! Love the colors you used and that ribbon is awesome!!
Great card Terre!
Just beautiful sparkle on the roses! Lovely card!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Terre!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that bow!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Oh, how gorgeous this is! Love it with the sparkle!
Gorgeous!! Terre, you did a beautiful job with the Copics!! I love the MME paper and the bow with the hat pin! Love the added sparkle too!!
Love the rich Victorian feel you achieved with the colours and this stamp. Love everything about this!
I love your rich warm colors! A very beautiful card!
Wow! This is beautiful!
I have got to figure out hat pins! Just love them!! Your coloring is beautiful too!
The ideas are all so wonderful. I have got to get this set!
I love the colors you chose Terre.. They are so pretty. Very rich and warm.. My favorites. It was really fun stamping with you ladies this week..:)
Very Pretty!
O wow...totally love the stained glass stamp!!!!
Post a Comment