Sunday, May 16, 2010

Color Challenge Just For Fun

This weeks color challenge is just a few days late as I had another blog hop obligation, thank you all for stopping by to see what I have created, the colors for the challenge where Lime green, Yellow and Blue green, so after looking through all the paper I had in my craft room there was not even a scrap of blue/green so it was just blue for me. I created this card using the Alpha Block UMS7002 collage unmounted Set and C3373 butterfly from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Hugs Terre

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is gorgeous terre!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I love your take on this color challenge for JFF! So many of us did butterflies! tooo funny!

Margarita Ybarra said...

Love the butterflies Sis! :)

Starla said...

More butterflies!! Maybe we need to do "themes" vs colors, hehe