Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thinking of You

Here is my second card I wanted to share with you, I hope you enjoy my creations!! I used RB7004 Floral Block, A3260 Bracket and WB8010 Just A Note Word Block from Just For Fun Stamps, if you haven't checked out their stamps make sure you do they are very detailed and easy to use. I hope you have a great week and thank you for stopping by my blog. Hugs Terre

Supplies:
Spellbinders - S5-022 Labels Ten
K & Company - Patterned Paper
Bazzill - Cardstock
Copic - Markers
Stash - ribbon, buttons and pearls

4 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very Pretty Terre!! I love the deep rich colors and the touch of sparkle you added to the flowers. I really like the ribbon treatment on the side and the pearls for the flower centers! Hope you have a Fantastic Day!! Hugs

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I love you card rich with reds my favorite :)Really like your image you are working with too!!

Sherry Cheever said...

Terre I love the colors of this . . . such a pretty card!

Margarita Ybarra said...

OOOOOOOO I love those colors Sis! Awesome card. :)