Saturday, February 27, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge


Ok here is a card I made last night, thought I would join a challenge finally on the 2 Sketched 4 You site as everyone always talks about their challenges so here it is.  I used my absolute favorite paper companies paper, My Minds Eye's new line Quite Contrary, bling and the ribbon to match...just love it! I also used Spellbinder's new release dies S4-251 Big Scalloped Ovals LG and S4-241 Jumbo Scalloped Borderabilities Petite they are sure to make any project pop. Hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed creating it. Hugs Terre

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Terre this is gorgeous!!! Wow! The colors are so rich and yummy!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Great ribbon! :)

Kay said...

Such a lovely card! The papers are beautiful and the ribbon is gorgeous with the butterflies. I'm so glad you joined us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Heather P. said...

This is so darling! Love, love, love that ribbon!

Thank you so much for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)