
This Naughty or Nice layout is of my little darling Leahandra's first Christmas! I used Spellbinder S7-016 Poinsettia Border Grand, S4-233 Labels Nine and S4-235 Fancy Tags all of which was newly released at CHA in Orlando....a must have if I say so myself. I used My Minds Eye paper and accessories (letters), Core'dination Color Core cardstock, Smooches and Chestnut Roan Ink from Clearsnaps. Oh did I mention that this adorable layout was featured on the front cover of the Spellbinders New release Summer 2009 catalog suppliment!!! Excited my little darling is printed and she doesn't even know it!! I hope you all have enjoyed this layout as much as I enjoyed creating it, hugs to you all and thank you for stopping by. Terre

6 comments:
love it!! of course, any page with that little darling on it, should be on the front page. :) she is the sweetest thing!
This is one of my favorite layouts you made...let's face it you have a lot that I just love! LOL!!
Congrats on being cover girl...indirectly! LOL!! Have a great weekend! xo
Terre, I LOVE this LO, you did a Beautiful job!! Your daughter is so adorable!! Congrats to you for being on the cover!!! (((Hugs)))
Oh my goodness:)
What a cutie pie!!
love the layout..
You better believe you should be proud! Its a great layout and a wonderful picture of your cutie pie!
CONGRATS!!! that is huge! Good for you!
Post a Comment