Friday, October 2, 2009

Girls Know How To Have Fun


Hello again!!! I thought I would share a card I did for National Card Making Day October 3, 2009. This is one of 5 cards but this is one of my favorites because it has a wondeful product from Crafty Secrets called Girl Time Home Spun Cotton Scraps, if you haven't heard of this company you have to go check them out, http://www.craftysecrets.com/they have such wonderful Vintage Goodies sure to make you drool ( I know I did), I also used the following dies from Spellbinders S4-128 Classic Squares Small and I2-1009 Flourish Impressabilities. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Terre

2 comments:

Jen said...

ohhhh... i really like this one!! great job!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Terre, your card is so pretty! I love the black and pink combination and I love the black ribbon! That's a really cute image too! This is a Fantastic card for World Card Making Day!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! (((Hugs)))