WINNER IS......DOROTHY S at edschultz11@gmail.com, I will be emailing you for your address, thank you all for your lovely comments and thank you for participating. Hugs Terre
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year's! Terre here with a creative project using Mon Ami Gabby, Beacon Adhesives and Graphic 45 products, hmmm some of my favorite!
Here is a photo of the goodies I am giving away on my blog, in order to be eligible, you must leave a comment and your email address so I can get in touch with you if you are my winner, sorry, only CONTINENTAL US participants are eligible to win ONLY! Comments will be accepted until January 3rd at 10:00 am, winner will be chosen at 12Noon and contacted by email, so please remember to put your email address in your comment.
As you can see my stash of goodies has several companies products so good luck to whom ever wins my stash. Now to make sure to visit the rest of the group participating in this hop:
Heidi
Ramsey Blankenship
Terre
Fry (you are here)
Happy Crafty everyone and good luck!
Crafty Smiles,
Terre Fry


95 comments:
Happy New Year!
I love your style.
Happy New Year!!! Thank you for all the fun inspiration and this wonderful giveaway!!!!
amottmers@yahoo.com
Hi there, Terre!
Your cards are amazing. I will definitely be stopping by again soon. I hope that you and your family have a fabulously blessed 2017.
Thanks for taking part.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Beautiful work, thanks for sharing and happy 2017!
Neat card! I am looking forward to seeing what you create in 2017 since I am a new follower. If you get a chance stop by my blog...Carson's Creations Thanks for the chance to win such a FABULOUS prize. coachfans at cox dot net
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and artistry; you inspire me so much. My crafting goal for 2017 is to try to create at least once a week. Doesn't seem like a lot but balancing work, my family, and taking care of my mom leaves little time for anything else but crafting freshens my soul so it's important.
wow your card is lovely. hope you have a very happy new year and lots of creating.
quilting lady 2 at Comcast dot net
Nice cards, and website.
emily65
Thank you for all the hard work you do giving us inspiration throughout the year. Happy New Year. Mkschmidt4atgmaildotcom
What a great bunch of prizes! I would love to win. Happy new year !
Love the vintage photo on the card.
I remember getting McCall's magazine.
Don't know if they still publish.
thanks for the offer of a prize.
Happy New Year
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Love to win your great giveaway. Stunning card.
Happy New year! Fabulous vintage art work here -you did a fine job on this projects - thanks for sharing and for the opportunity to win a lovely prize - thanks also for being part of this fabulous hop - I hope to create more this year - and stay ahead of the game by getting Christmas cards and birthday cards done ahead of time - blessings
utb01@att.net
I always love vintage designs, especially when it's Graphic 45 papers! Beautiful layering and texture..and a great prize...what more could one wish for?! Happy 2017 and thanks for sharing!!
kladd94803 at aol dot com
Your card is so pretty! Love the vintage feel of it.
Thanks so much for the giveaway - so generous - and hope you have a blessed 2017!
rebyah1 at gmail dot com.
Happy New Year
Awesome inspiration. Thank you.
Hi Terre!
Your cards are beautiful, and your give-away is generous and fun. Thanks so much for taking part in this wonderful blog hop of giving and sharing.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com
Really like your card designs. Thank you for the giveaway prize package. I hope you have a wonderful new year.
Happy New Year from Arizona. Thanks for offering a prize package.
edschultz11@gmail.com
Thank you for the chance to win this fantastic prize!
Thanks for giving me a chance to win.
Thank you for the chance to win.
cwthomsen@Hotmail.com
Hi, Terre! What a lovely selection of goodies to win. Pick me, pick me! kReN@afourthlife/kren.kurts@gmail.com
Thank you for an opportunity to win an awesome prize! margbrid@carolina.rr.com
Great prize Terre! Very fun card! Have a wonderful 2017!
Beautiful card and thanks for the chance at this fabulous giveaway!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Happy New Year Terre! I am looking forward to 2017 and getting my craft room organized. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration. I hope you have a blessed 2017.
Happy New Year! Gorgeous card!
Happy 2017 to you. Craftroom Makeover is my goal for this year. Wish me luck in my endeavor. Love the McCall's design.
Happy New Year Terre! What an awesome card - thanks for the hop and for offering a lovely prize here is my email if I end up being the winner - thank you - blessings - utb 01 @ att dot net
Happy 2017 and thanks for being a part of this awesome blog hop!
Fabulous prize package. Thanks for a chance to win and I hope you have a wonderful new year. arlinverna at tnics dot com
Thank you for the chance to win your give away! Happy New Year! Rkeuck@yahoo.com
Thanks for the chance to win.
Happy New Year!
martha.cm@sbcglobal.net
Hope your New Year is Blessed. Thanks for a chance to win a great prize pack.
Hope 2017 brings you lots of joy and happiness. Happy New Year.
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net
I am looking forward to watching my 4 year old granddaughter bloom in school and learn new crafting techniques along side of me in our Craft Oasis! She has been helping me since she was old enough to sit up straight on my work island and now has her own stool to sit on while we craft away the hours! She learns so quickly and has some pretty awesome ideas for a 4 year old~ We would love to win this crafty prize package to play with! Thank you for the chance to and Happy New Year!
macaskillbarbara @ yahoo .com
Fabulous work!! Thank you for the chance to win!! happy New Year!! Email...fleur_6@hotmail.com. Happy New Year!!
Thanks for chance to win this prizw! Happy New Year!
My goal for 2017 is to combine machine stitching and card making.
Terre, Happy New Year. ( Thank you for your time as a military wife). Special people you are. Happy your husband is home now!! Love your style and fantastic give-away. I saw some cool bling in that also.
~may God richly bless you this year. I look for inspiration from people like you. ~blessings, Louise
Thanks for participating in the blog hop. It is amazing. The best to your in 2017.
Happy 2017, thanks for being part of this awesome blog hop!
What a very sweet way to start the new year. BIG Blog Hop! ;-)
My biggest goal is to get more accomplished and that means I need to get better organized.
XO Nana
sistika at gmail dot com
Happy new year I'm new to your site I will be checking it out again.
Happy New Year. Thank you for participating in this year's Season's Giving, and offering such a generous prize. bonniethrasher1@gmail.com
Gorgeous card!!!
bre36@hotmail.com
Your cards are great, such inspiration! Thanks for the giveaway chance.
jpmac629@gmail.com
Happy New Year. Thanks for the chance to win.
Blessings to you this 2017! green_mlkhm@yahoo.com
Such a pretty card. I like the touch of lace.
Fabulous blog hop! Happy New Year!! mdrumpza@yahoo.com
wow great giveaway! Happy 2017!
BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I LOOOOOVE VINTAGE! ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
This blog hop has introduced me to so many new artists. Thanks for partivipating.
Fabulous card, amazing collage skills. Best wishes for a wonderful 2017!
Love this blog hop. Thanks for the chance of winning:)
Beautiful projects. Thank you for the giveaway.
Thank you for the opportunity to win this wonderful giveaway! Your card is just lovely, a great way to start the new year! Happy New Year!
Nice goodie bag! would love to win so my email address is granny4times@earthlink.net
Wonderful giveaway package.
Thank U 4 this great giveaway opportunity
Love your pretty New Year's card! Great layering and color combo!
Thanks for the chance to win your fabulous prize package!
Happy New Year!
What a gorgeous card and thanks for the chance to win!!!
Sending you warm wishes for a great 2017! Thanks for a chance to win!
Michele
Such a great prize! cin22.cole@gmail.com
Happy New Year!! Beautiful card!! I love the shabby and elegant look!
Thanks for the chance to win!
My email: Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win such a generous prize! bonbon8085@gmail.com
Happy New Year!
Thank you for the opportunity to win your generous giveaway!
Gorgeous card! Happy new year.
Beautiful card,
love the blue
ribbon on it.
Great giveaway.
Carla from Utah
Wow, fabulous! Thank you for the chance to win. Happy New year!!! hollysilva911@hotmail.com
what a wonderful bunch of goodies to give away. thanks.
Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!
Happy New Year Terre! We have something in common. My husband was given a free trip to Korea for a year also, via USAF. He retired at 20 years and while we miss the military we don't miss the separations. Thank you for the great giveaway, it would be a treasure to win.
Blessings to you and your family!!
~~Catherine
catherinesangels@yahoo.com
Love your fantastic card. Thanks for being a part of the hop and offering the great prize.
gildamc@hotmail.com
Love your card! I'm a huge G45 fan. Thanks for being a part of this awesome blog hop and for your fantastic give-away. :-) harmonta@aol.com
Hi Terre. I am also an Air Force wife (hubby is now retired) We were also stationed twice at Luke AFB. Honey spent a year in Thailand during the Vietnam War and we spent 5 years at Bitburg AFB in Germany. Love Graphic 45 papers. Thanks for having me.
Awesome creation. Happy 2017!
Fabulous card! Love your work and fun style. Thank you for the chance to win your wonderful prizes. Happy New Year. june.swart@netzero.net
Happy New Year! Love your card it is beautiful. Thank you for participating in the blog hop and giving us a chance to win a great prize. My email is slyfoxphpstamps at cox dot net
Thanks for the card inspiration. I sometimes have a hard time using some of my Graphic 45 products and never thought to put them on a card like that. Thanks for participating in the hop, too. Caryann.lombardo@gmail.com
Your project is lovely
Kathleen
I love your card! Happy New year and thank you for a great giveaway. I hope your year is filled with crafty goodies and time to put them to use! :)
Love your card using the Graphic 45.
1evelynvasquez@comcast.net
Happy New Year! Thank you for giving an opportunity to win your big seasonal giveaway. It would be a great addition to my ever-growing stash! Thank you.
I don't think I've ever heard of Graphic 45 but now I must go and search them out. Great card!
May be past time to enter but that is a generous prize pack. Email is & please sub symbols for words in parens & no blanks:
sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Well I missed the deadline but I still wanted to tell you thank you for participating in the blog hop!
Thanks for being a stop on the blog hop. I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to your 2017 posts.
I have missed your deadline but I wanted to say thank you for being a supporter of the blog hop. And the generous gift. Wishing you and all of your family a happy and blessed 24017.
Thank you for being in this blog hop! Loved all your cards!
OH, WOW and WOW again. Not long ago I read your e-mail saying I had won. THANK YOU! It is certainly a fantastic prize to win. Thanks to you and all of your crafting friends for sponsoring this wonderful blog hop. I am not usually very lucky with hops, but maybe that has changed!
Post a Comment