Friday, October 7, 2016

Imagine Crafts & Echo Park Blog Hop

 
Hello Everyone, Terre here and today I am hoping with Imagine Crafts and Echo Park! For my project I created this adorable card using the Carta Bella Home Sweet Home Paper Collection and the Carta Bella Home Sweet Home Stamp Set along with Imagine Crafts Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

 
I created a bow out of tulle and lace then added some die cut stickers from the carta Bella Home Sweet Home collection to some straight pins to add some dimension.

 
Here is the blog line up:
 
 
Thank you for stopping bye, please leave a comment, I love to hear what you think of my creativity.
Crafty Smiles, Terre

51 comments:

Kjudy1 said...

I really like your designs!

simply monica said...

Love this too cute

Unknown said...

Sweet card!!

Linda McFadden said...

Very cute card

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card

Dee said...

Love the card, and your other projects.

iluvroses53 said...

Love the card

Unknown said...

Love it!

Kath said...

Love it, and the tulle bow is perfect.

Ink Stained Roni said...

What a sweet card...it's got such a lovely country chic feel to it.

Laura P. said...

Pretty card! :-)

Amy C. said...

Pretty berries and I like how you finished it off with the beautiful ribbon!

Yvonne said...

Cute card!

Marlyn Rojas said...

Lovely card!

Fun with Paper said...

Cute card. Love the Strawberries on pins idea.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

A lovely card. Love your colors, patterns, and details.

Neva Cole said...

Very sweet card Terre, love the colors and the little details!

Unknown said...

I love your simple clean design.

teffers8464 said...

Pick me please

pss61 said...

I really like it!!

Anonymous said...

Love echo park. Great for all seasons.

Jennifer Carmichael said...

Love the project

Nikki said...

This is so pretty lovely papers

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the strawberries and pretty bow!

Nadine Carlier said...

Pretty card Terre, love the country feel to it!

cindybearj said...

I love this card! It takes me to a country summer with strawberries right out of the patch!

Patries said...

Very beautiful card, love the color combo ... gonna use it for my next card, thank you!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Such a sweet card! Love the darling lil tuille bow and strawberries :)

sammi said...

Great mix of papers! Love the tulle bow!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card!

Russell Productions said...

Interesting combo.

Roseanna C said...

Cute card, thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

slang said...

The touch of blue is great. Cute card.

Mary Holshouser said...

Wonderful card.
Love the strawberries in
different colors.
The tulle bow is a great
addition.
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Very nice

Jenniferk said...

Your card is so pretty,I love the sentiment and your colour combination!

scrapfabulous said...

Very pretty! Makes me want to see my mom! ;)

Andrea Garland said...

Lovely card and there is no great thing than spending time with the family.

Karenladd said...

Love the sweet country feel and sentiment on your card!

Joan V said...

What a lovely card. I would frame this piece for a summery home decor .

Joan V said...

What a lovely card. I would frame this piece for a summery home decor .

Barb in AK said...

Very nice card! Love the theme :-)

ShelleyJo said...

Love this card!

Anneke said...

Beautiful card!

Jaime said...

Love the family theme and the beautiful layout!

Jean said...

A fun card! THanks for the inspiration!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How pretty! Love the Lacey ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing

kReN said...

These are great patterns together. Nice work! TFS!

kReN said...

Forgot to say I am your newest follower. I hope you will fall e as well. http://afourthlife.blogspot.com