Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Perfect Valentine's Day Card

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted on my blog, I guess I will need to change that! So let's get started, today I have a fun, creative and elegant Valentine's Day card to share with you.
This card features a few of my favorite companies, Quietfire Design Stamps, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, May Arts beautiful red ribbon, Spellbinders die templates and to hold it all together, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry.
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and I promise it won't take me so long to post another creative project. Crafty Smiles, Terre

6 comments:

nattyboots said...

Aww such a lovely card, and a really nice sentiment . )

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the black and white. the big red bow really pops.
thanks for sharing a great card.

SuzieJ said...

This sentiment is so beautiful and relevant. the red inspires Love

artbyjolis said...

Gorgeous card. Question: Is this just a rubber stamp from Suzanne without one of her new dies? At any rate, it certainly is a pretty card.

Saundra A. said...

This doesn't say anything about the hop. I hope am commenting on the correct page. The card is great though without the dies.

fourchocolate said...

Beautiful card!!! But I guess I was expecting a newer idea for the current blog hop. Am I missing something? Thanks!