Saturday, June 15, 2013

Too Cute Onsie Album

Hello Everyone, I have been crafting like a made women this week... here is a Onsie Chipboard Album from Want2Scrap©. I made this for my neighbor, her daughter Drina had a little boy so I thought I would make her something special.
The letters on the front are chipboard Chubba Bubba also from Want2Scrap©. The adorable die cut Nested Duck is from Spellbinders®

The ducks are are 72 Count Black Rhinestone Bling, don't they make the perfect eyes?
The sail boats are made out of Nestabilities Classic Circles and Nested Pennants, with the matching Nestabling from Want2Scrap©
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there tomorrow!
Crafty Smiles, Terre

3 comments:

Nana said...

What a cute album.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great album Terre! What a great gift this would make for a new mom!

Camila Borssoi said...

Hi Terre, lovely mini album. Have a nice day.