Sunday, April 7, 2013

Getting Creative with Cousin!




Hello Everyone, today I am participating in a challenge hop through Designer Connections with Cousin. What is Cousin you ask? Well they are a family owned company who manufacturers slide bracelets, mirror beads, pearls, pendants, charms, Crystazzi and much more.


For my project I used Jewelry Basics Bicast Leather Metal/Acrylic Dragonfly Slide Charms, Pink Crystazzi and Metal Clasps in Silver. I wrapped beading wire around my Blue Bicast Leather adding the Pink Crystazzi as I went.

This project was a quick, simple products to use and took less than 30 minutes to complete, Cousin has a large variety of different components to use when creating a custom piece of jewelry, embellishment or what ever your creativity leads you to create. Thank you for visiting my blog today and have fun creating using Cousin!
 Crafty Smiles Terre

PS.......If you look along the right hand side of my blog you will see the Designer Connection button you can click either forward or backward to visit all the other designers who are participating in this hop!

No comments: