Sunday, September 23, 2012

Little Darlings

Here is a card I created using Spellbinders Labels Eleven die template, Want2Scraps Labels Eleven Nestaboard and Nestabling and one of my favorite paper lines from Graphic 45, Little Darlings.
I hand trimmed the little pictures and glued them to straight pins using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry, they just fit perfect in the corner. Inked the edges of the paper with Clearsnaps Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan.
Added some paper roses and some Want2Scrap Pearl Swirl  to the corner and there you have it, the perfect little card. Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I hope you come back soon for more inspiration. Crafty Smiles, Terre

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !

Unknown said...

saw this all tiny on Facebook and came over to see it bigger - and boy is it gorgeous bigger!
:) Kazan

Beate said...

Like Kazan, I had to come over after seeing this on facebook. Wonderful card. Love all the bling, the sweet image and paper Terre used.
Hugs and smiles