Thursday, May 17, 2012

Garden Delights Blog Hop with Quietfire Design

The Quietfire Design Garden Delights Blog Buzz


I was so excited when Suzanne Cannon from Quietfire Design asked me to be a part of this amazing blog hop, I have been a fan of her amazing hand drawn stamps since a mutual friend introduced me to this amazing collection. I am sure you have seen several that you just couldn't do with out.

I used the Garden Delights Set for my card, I love the stamp that says Weed Love, I didn't use it on my card but I get a chuckle because I think no one loves weeds...lol. Here is a few close ups so you can see all the beautiful details in this amazing stamp set.

I used the paper collection Once Upon A Springtime from Graphic 45, I know that Quietfire has several of the Graphic 45 collections. I stamped my Garden Delights Set on the Spellbinders™ Beaded Oval, make sure to see all the amazing die templates that Quietfire Design carries, they match the Spellbinders™ die templates perfect.


For added accents I used Want2Scraps Swirls Finesse Pearl Bling in little bits and pieces just to give the card that added pop.


I hand trimmed the flowers, added Want2Scraps 72 Count Black Pearls to the center of the flower with a touch of Diamond Stickles to make them sparkle.

Quietfire Design would like to introduce you to their new Spring selection of rubber stamps! Each day two designers will be posting brand new artwork they have created using the new rubber stamps.


Visit their blog on the day of their featured project, post a comment on their Blog Hop post and you will be eligible to win a grab bag of Quietfire Design rubber stamps valued at $50! There are a whopping *nine* designers sharing their creations with you, so there nine grab bags available. You must have commented on the blog hop posts by midnight Friday, May 18th. One name will be randomly drawn from each blog, so you have lots of time to enter! Tell your friends!

The complete set of new rubber stamps will remain on special at 20% off throughout the Blog Buzz!

All winners will be posted on the Quietfire Style blog on Sunday May 20th. If you are one of our lucky winners, please contact Suzanne privately with your snail mail address. (Her email address is in the sidebar of the Quietfire Style blog)

Here is a line up of the awesome designers you will be visiting

Monday, May 14th: Yogi , Holly

Tuesday, May 15th: Robyn, Dawn

Wednesday, May 16th: Wanda, Sherry

Thursday, May 17th: Monica, Terre

Friday, May 18th: Suzanne

Happy Buzzing, thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you have enjoyed my card and good luck!!
Crafty Smiles...Terre


67 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful card, Terre! Love all the details you added. That sentiment makes me relax...love it! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Judy said...

beautiful card!!

marsha said...

Absolutely lovely! Your card design is gorgeous and love the sentiment.
Hugs,
Marsha

Janet L. said...

Awesome card! I love all the details you added!

Chookarooni said...

Great card - thanks for the inspiration!

Clare said...

Hi, Terre! I love your card - the details, colors, techniques, everything!

I also wanted to thank your husband (and you) for serving in the USAF! My husband is retired AF and we miss it also. He was in the dental field, then went into recruiting, so we never had the opportunity to go overseas. There were no remotes in Recruiting. God bless you, and God bless America!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a beautiful card. I love your style and you used such a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing it.

Yogi said...

beautiful card. love the frog.
have a great day

PS don't love the word verification though

Edith Demshar said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the design, colors, pearls....everything! Thank you!

bethann said...

lovely. everything is right up my alley.

Pat said...

Great design. Love the papers you chose.

Sandy said...

Bee-u-ti-ful!!!! Love the sentiment. You did a great job on the card!!

Holly said...

Gorgeous card. The sentiment and design go so well together. I like the weed love stamp too- makes me smile.

Shairon said...

I really love this card, everything about it and especially the pearls! The sentiment is lovely too!

CraftyJo said...

Your card is beautiful, so full of wonderfully interesting details.

Heather B said...

Very romantic chic!! Fabulous!

Jutta said...

Terre you have achieved the perfect balance between elegance & whimsy with this beautiful card.

christi said...

omg, i love this card. i love the asymetrical layout and all the little cuties on it the dimensional flowers and the pearls give it such a great personality. love it!

Becky Dunham said...

This is over the top gorgeous Terre! I could just stare at it all day! Not only did you use my new favorite stamp set, Garden Delights, but you also used my all time favorite paper collection! Love love love this! Thanks so much for sharing! I am a new follower on your blog - so happy to find so much inspiration!

LyndaM said...

Love so much about this. The sentiment, the pearls, the black pearls too, Fairy and Frog---too cute!

Lois Kennedy said...

There is so much going on in this card that I can't begin to tell you what I like best. Love the fairy, the frog, the bees, the pearls, the flowers. In fact, I can't think of anything I don't like! LOL!

dmbennett said...

Beautiful card. Love all the details.

Quietfire said...

Oh, Terre! This is absolutely beautiful!! Love the details. Thank you so much!

Daphne said...

So pretty, soft, and sweet. I am inspired.

wendy said...

Beautiful card. I know I would never bother with all the details, but it does make the card stunning!

Caryn S said...

Wow I couldn't be more excited about this! I love anything with music notation or icons on it. This looks like a page out of an old fashioned children's story book! Just beautiful!

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork! Love the design and picture perfect details!

Lynne said...

Terre - Love your card and your style. Totally stunning! Thanks for sharing!

Stephenie said...

Love the whole collage...each time I looked at your card, I found another element I had missed! TFS!!

Sher said...

Awesome. Love your collage techniques. This is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great card with soft colors.

gail robinson said...

Terre, the frog, the fairy, the bees.........oh my!! this card is lovely.

Evelyn Dawson said...

Love the fairy and the pearls and the flowers!!!!! It all sets the stage for the oval quote so beautifully. The piece looks less like a card and more like something you would hang on a wall. Lovely!

Dee in N.H. said...

Oh WOW! That is just beautiful! The sentiment is awesome and I love your flowers and all the pearls too!

June said...

I absolutely love this project that you have done. The colours are spectacular -- my favorite colour palette for sure. Well done

Beach Girl 115 said...

Your card is so intricate and beautiful. You really have to look at it for a while to see all the details. So pretty and feminine too.

Diane Standish(crazeedi) said...

beautiful card! I love Quietfire and you have used the set in such a creative way! Thanks so much for sharing

Judith said...

This paper is perfect for the quote and I love the detail you have achieved-inspiring!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is beautiful! I love all the diffrent elements. TFS AJ~

Terre said...

Thank you everyone for all the amazing comments, and those of you that have become new followers thank you so much I hope to keep creating art that inspires you. Good luck to everyone one. Crafty Smiles, Terre

Amy said...

I just LOVE the vintage feel of this card. It matches the sentiment perfectly. Great job!!!

Amy

Mary Esther said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful project!!!

scootsv said...

What a nice feminine card! tfs.

Sherry Cheever said...

I love this Terre! So many layers and little things tucked here and there!5

Art By Wanda said...

Terre, your piece is fabulous!!!!

SharonH said...

I love your card. It is something like what I would do, if I had time to do any cards or scrapbooking. I think this stamp set is her best yet.

SherylH said...

Such a beautiful card! The pattern paper works perfectly with that particular stamp.

Mary Dee said...

Thank you and your husband for your military service; military spouses also serve, but many don't realise that

Charmaine Stack said...

Wonderful card! I knew Yogi would mention the frog. She has a soft spot for them!

cal8007 said...

Terre, the combination of Graphics 45 paper and the stamps really made your card stunning! Love it!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Carmen L

Bette Lou said...

I love the whimsical feel to the card and the color combination. It feels like you're in an English garden. Absolutely beautiful.

Beth Akins said...

The background paper is perfect with Suzanne's quote stamp! Lovely card

Beth Akins said...

The background paper is perfect with Suzanne's quote stamp! Lovely card

Francie (Montreal) said...

Utterly gorgeous! I just love everything about this card.

BlackCats said...

Lovely card. All of the elements give the impression of a dream garden that works perfectly with this sentiment stamp.

Deb said...

what a beauiful card, i love the G45 paper lines and you did such a lovely job of making them more lovely than they already are
TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with lovely embellishments.
Margriet

Ratty Hugs said...

This is a stunning card! I love the colors and all the bling!
alsmouse ~C8> Ratty Hugs

BarbaraW said...

Gorgeous work. Love the sentiment you chose.

Sandie R said...

This is such a gorgeous creation. So much detail to look at. Love the papers you chose to work with Suzanne's Garden Delights.

ramona said...

Oh, this quote is just wonderful. and so is your work!

Froggietalks said...

What a lovely card Terre. I really, really like the vintage feel of the card :D

Kathy p said...

I love the fairy feel!

Therese said...

Pearls and glitter work so well on your paper elements for this project!! I love the "Weed Love" one too!! It is a perspective that would make us happier to be in the garden!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

Stella B said...

I like the vintage style with all the little details, very beautifull

GHB said...

I love that little frog - cute addition to a card that a reminiscent of a princess. I wonder if the frog will turn into ... you know ... a prince ;-)

Deborah March said...

Love that stamp, and how BEAUTIFULLY showcased with your design...