Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Is In The Air


Spring is in the air here in Arizona and that means beautiful flowers and butterflies, so many pretty colors. I love Spring, hop over to the next person's blog or hop backwards..your choice but make sure to see the Designer Connections logo on my side bar so you can see all the beautiful creations, it looks like this
Happy Spring everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog today, have a crafty week! Smiles, Terre

9 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Normally I would be so jealous of your warm weather but Chicago hasn't been THAT bad this winter...now watch me JINX it! LOL!!

Love your tag - the colors and the images makes me smile :) Have a great Monday! xo

Einat Kessler said...

pretty tag,full of embellishments and colors.

Becky Conley said...

Lovely! very Victorian, LOVE it.

Melony said...

Spring is in the air for sure here in the deep south. Love corrugated ANYTHING

www.mel-designs.typepad.com

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Beautiful spring tag? Love the butterflies!

Anonymous said...

I really love all of the texture in this project! :)

Cindy Rippe said...

Pretty design! Do I see corrugated cardboard in the background? I've been eyeing the cardboard sleeves around coffee cups to craft with. Love the colors in this project.
Thanks for sharing.

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

As I said before, I love this tag! Do you also have a post for April? Can't wait!

Debra said...

How pretty!