Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friends

Do you want a chance to win $50.00 in rubber stamps? I know you do so all you have to do is participate in the Just For Fun Color Challenge for a change to win.....


It's Friday again, can you believe how fast the months just seem to be going by, I can't believe I leave next Sunday for Chicago for CHA. Well today I have a Friends card to share with you...alot of coloring and air brushing done on this card. The colors for this week are brown, orange and yellow, I have to say these colors where a real challenge for me because I am not a fan of orange or yellow so it was a tough one for me. Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, I used C3119 Friends and G3385 Modern Sunflower, Spellbinders S5-019 Labels Eight Nestabilities, Copic Markers YG03, YR09, YR18, Y38 and Y32, My Minds Eye Brown Rhinestone, orange ribbon from my stash and pattern paper. Thank you for stopping by my blog and make sure to check out the rest of the talented design team members blogs..hugs Terre

http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
http://bronih.typepad.com/splashesofwatercolor/
http://sjscleverideas.blogspot.com/
http://sn-exploringcreativity.blogspot.com/
http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/ (me)
http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/
http://glendabrooks.blogspot.com/
http://www.runswithscraps.blogspot.com/
http://mycreationsbymy.blogspot.com/ (my baby sister)

12 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Terre! I love that soft suede like background that you created!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Hi Terri !!
fantastic color choice:)
It reminds me of Az:)
Great card
Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful Terre!! Loveeeeeeeeee the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Starla said...

For not liking the colors, you sure showcased them wonderfully

Broni said...

Love those flowers and that bling, Terre! Have fun in Chicago!!

Margarita Ybarra said...

Love the card sis....I want your background paper :)

Debbie Seyer said...

Love this card, Terre!!

Marge said...

If it was a "challenge" for you, it certainly doesn't show in the final product -- GORGEOUS card, Terre!!!

Glenda said...

I love your choice of colors for the image! Wonderful paper....Heck I love everything about it!

Michele Kovack said...

I love this card! Hope to see you at CHA! : )

Marge said...

LOVE your NEW Nesta-bilities BLINKIE!!!

Unknown said...

I so love how you interpreted this JFF color challenge. It's impossible to tell that you didn't care for the colors...you sure brought them together well!!