Hello Everyone and welcome to our second color challenge for Just For Fun. I hope you enjoy what I have created for this color challenge. I had fun using these colors as they are not some I would generally put together but they seemed to work, I used C3119 Friends and G3354 Floral Swirl from Just For Fun, Spellbinders S4-161 Labels One, S4-243 Diamond Ric Rac and S4-136 Classic Hearts one of a kind die templates. My favorite paper company My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus patterned paperand what color of fluid chalk...yes you guessed it Chestnut Roan from Colorbox/Clearsnaps and yes it is truly my favorite to use, Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry you will love this product if you haven't tried it, I know I do. We can't for get my buttons and ribbon the things I like to call the fluff of the project, you know the things that make you smile when you know you have picked just the right ones to make the project pop...the fluff!!!! Make you sure to stop by the rest of the talented JFF design team members to see what they have created with this wonderful color choice. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by to say hello..
Hugs Terre
It's Been Awhile.....
5 years ago



6 comments:
this is gorgeous terre!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that color scheme and loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the hearts!!!!!!! Hope to see U tomorrow night :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
How young and fresh! This would be great for a teen's card!!! Thanks for sharing! :o)
Love how you put together your collages!! (and I love this paper too! I think I might have some in my stash, hehe!!)
I love this . . . particularly the little hearts!!!
Beautiful, Terre!! I love how you used the text layer!!
This is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment