
Hello Everyone and yes it it time for another Color Challenge with Just For Fun. Today's color challege was to us the following colors
so for my 3rd color I chose blues. My card is kind of a vintage style using B3177 Poinsettia and F1845 French Script. If you are in the area Just For Fun will be here at the StampScrapArtTour, Philadelphia/Oaks, PA 2010 on March 27 & 28th so stop on by and say hello. My card is not your typical poisettia card but I used some of my favorite products such as Copic Markers, Beacon Adhesives - Zip Dry,Clearsnaps Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk. Stickles, Ribbon, Lace, Buttons oh my!!!! I also used some new dies that Spellbinders released at CHA, S4-248 Labels Thirteen and S5-022 Labels Ten. Thank you all for stopping by and make sure to stop by the other talented design team members to see what colors they chose to us. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend. Hugs Terre
so for my 3rd color I chose blues. My card is kind of a vintage style using B3177 Poinsettia and F1845 French Script. If you are in the area Just For Fun will be here at the StampScrapArtTour, Philadelphia/Oaks, PA 2010 on March 27 & 28th so stop on by and say hello. My card is not your typical poisettia card but I used some of my favorite products such as Copic Markers, Beacon Adhesives - Zip Dry,Clearsnaps Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk. Stickles, Ribbon, Lace, Buttons oh my!!!! I also used some new dies that Spellbinders released at CHA, S4-248 Labels Thirteen and S5-022 Labels Ten. Thank you all for stopping by and make sure to stop by the other talented design team members to see what colors they chose to us. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend. Hugs TerreSherry Cheever
Linda Duke
Sandy Sandrus
Starla Nelson
Kat Tucker

10 comments:
this is beautiful terre!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that houndstooth and stitching!!! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Gorgeous!! Love the colors! You Rocked the color challenge!! Love the stitching! Fantastic Job!!
Terre I LOVE this, particularly all your stitching and the addition of the blue . . . FABULOUS!
I love the non traditional use of the pointsetta!! (now if I could only find blue ones at christmas! hehe)
This is SO cool, Terre!! Love the patchwork and the beautiful blue flower!!
WOW! This is just beautiful!!!
Ohhhhhh I likey the blue and the sparkle. Very classy!!!
Terre - I really love all the torn paper in the background and the sewing (can't have too much sewing on a card right???)
So pretty!! Love the flower!!and the stitching!! You rocked it girl!!
This is a great card. Love the giant symbol, really makes the card pop.
Post a Comment