Friday, June 5, 2009

A Frame I Did For Spellbinders


Hello Everyone,

I can't believe I have already been on the Spellbinders Design Team for 2 months, it just seems like yesterday I got to meet my sister designers in person at the Design Retreat.

Here is a frame I did using S4-193 Peony and S4-157 Sunflower Set One (just a couple of the many dies I love that Spellbinder created). The beautiful paper that was used on the frame is from My Minds Eye, the ink used to distress the edges is Chestnut Roan from ColorBox and the adhesive was from 3L.

Please check back as I will be uploading more projects for you to scraplift!!!

3 comments:

Margarita Ybarra said...

I love the frame you did sis. Leahandra is such a little cutie. great color scheme by the way!

Margie Higuchi said...

Loved how you add the Peony & Sunflower accents on this pretty frame :) Beautiful job!!

Oh and I managed to survive both graduations without too much stress! HA!

Jen said...

Love it, Terre! you are so talented!